The Wolfpack / Pack???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Got Plex said:
I was wondering what the names of the CDs they've released are called and if anyone knows where to cop them on the internet???
i bought mine @ cdbaby, but i guess they are out of stock. these are cdr's coming in a slim case...they look pretty gay overall. i hope all the fire songs will be on the jive release so i can throw away my version i got from cdbaby.

Feb 13, 2006
AWolfPromotions said:
There already is a group called The Pack......They were signed with Stonesthrow (Peanut Butter Wolf's Label) back in the day along with Rasco. So I hope they dont do that.
i think you're thinkin of lootpack.

May 2, 2006
Formally known as "Wolfpack." They're CD, coming out in October, will be released under "The Pack." The CD's they've released are as follows:

Wolfpack Muzik Vol. 1
Promo CD Vol. 1
Promo CD Vol. 2
Too Short Presents: The Pack Mixtape Vol. 1
The Pack Mixtape Vol. 2
Wolfpack Muzik Vol. 2

Then they also have singles on Slappin' In the Trunk Vol. 1 and features on other random mixtapes (Go DAV, Team Knock, Cataracs). The majority of the CD's listed above were just CD's they sold out the back of the trunk, and on telegraph, etc.

I have 89 wolfpack tracks but according to the last episode of XXL, Young L stated that they've put out over 100 songs in the past 1.5 years.