The Witching Hour (Album Preview)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
So I got this little side-project I'm workin' on with some of my boys around the country for Halloween... The Witching Hour... we're droppin' our little mixtape/album this week sometime, and I thought I'd give you a little preview... Quality on the mixing isn't the greatest but fuck it, we make it up with lyrics, flow, and brutality... Check it out if you've got some time... thanks...

http://www.myspace.com/thewitchinghourisnow

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
So because ICP has a song called "Witching Hour", and our group is called Witching Hour we're not creative? Get the fuck outta here... Our group is based off the old-school comic from the 50's and 60's... Thanks for the real feedback though... it's much appreciated...

May 24, 2002
So because ICP has a song called "Witching Hour", and our group is called Witching Hour we're not creative? Get the fuck outta here... Our group is based off the old-school comic from the 50's and 60's... Thanks for the real feedback though... it's much appreciated...
^ what he said

not only that but Witching Hour is a song from tons of metal bands.... a lot of bands who did it long before ICP

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
It's really raw. I like some of it. Flows sound fucked up over the beat on Blood Addicts. That's a tight beat too tho I got that shit on my computer. The verse that mentions Eminems video just kinda sounded like talking. Not a lot of effort put into it. I like Get Ready. Just need more work. That's all. I've heard so much shit worse than this and this ain't even that bad. I can actually sit down and listen to it. At least yall trying to get on a lyrical tip. That's what Horrorcore is missing and thats why it ain't got no one blowin' up in it really. Horrorcore rappers with actual good flows and lyrical skill are almost nonexistent.

Like I tell anyone that does music that isn't awful or doesn't suck. Just work at it. All it takes is practice and persistance. You're solo shit ain't that bad man. Like I said I've heard way worse in this genre.

People can dog you all day on the internet, but unless you have sat down and spent countless hours writing and recording just trying to achieve something half way decent they don't have much ground to stand on cuz you ain't thinking like someone that has. It's not as easy as people think. Easy to be a fan and judge everything, but it hard as fuck to be an artist when it comes to music.

And... Fuck all this ICP talk cuz Ungod is correct.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
It's really raw. I like some of it. Flows sound fucked up over the beat on Blood Addicts. That's a tight beat too tho I got that shit on my computer. The verse that mentions Eminems video just kinda sounded like talking. Not a lot of effort put into it. I like Get Ready. Just need more work. That's all. I've heard so much shit worse than this and this ain't even that bad. I can actually sit down and listen to it. At least yall trying to get on a lyrical tip. That's what Horrorcore is missing and thats why it ain't got no one blowin' up in it really. Horrorcore rappers with actual good flows and lyrical skill are almost nonexistent.

Like I tell anyone that does music that isn't awful or doesn't suck. Just work at it. All it takes is practice and persistance. You're solo shit ain't that bad man. Like I said I've heard way worse in this genre.

And... Fuck all this ICP talk cuz Ungod is correct.
Aye, I appreciate that Spooky... really bro...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I wasn't talkin about the name witching hour which is a icp/myzery song but the songs such as axe murderer and zombieland remind me too much of Psy
I can understand that... but we're not really influenced by Psy/ICP too much... I haven't picked up a Psy album in probably 6-7 years... We've got a more east-coast vibe in our shit...

May 24, 2002
I wasn't talkin about the name witching hour which is a icp/myzery song but the songs such as axe murderer and zombieland remind me too much of Psy
What it really comes down to is what you listen to the most.

its simple association

Honestly, Zombie Land is something I would hear from a Grind or Death Metal band.