The Witcher 2 - console port edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Never heard about this game but it was supposedly an epic rpg on PC and the console versions are getting great reviews. Anybody playin this?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
best console rpgs are skyrim and kingdoms of amalur, play this game if you have already played those two but if you havent play them first

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
best console rpgs are skyrim and kingdoms of amalur, play this game if you have already played those two but if you havent play them first
I played both. KoA wasn't that good to me. It had a good story but the combat was stupid easy even on hard. I picked it up today to see how it is.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
KoA was garbage. witcher 2 does everything that game did but better. KoA was a button mashing action-rpg with a crappy story. witcher has deeper combat and more interesting characters. its the mature adult version of KoA

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
KoA was garbage. witcher 2 does everything that game did but better. KoA was a button mashing action-rpg with a crappy story. witcher has deeper combat and more interesting characters. its the mature adult version of KoA
holy shit dude i thought you were dead

Jun 11, 2004
^^^ that's handsworth breh

Back to this game tho, I was thinkin of givin this a go, especially when I read that dragon age is a "poor man's Witcher" and I'm kinda a dragon age fan

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I'm surprised more people aren't on this game considering how many liked Elder Scrolls etc. I'm barely into it and I've probably died more times here already than in the entire run through of KoA. The story is good, combat system is dope, and the dialog seems like normal conversation between killers/soldiers etc.

Only thing that pisses me off is when you're fighting someone/thing and you have them pinned up against the wall, you can swing at them 10 times and miss every time. Shit drives me crazy.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
is the witcher 2 an open game along the lines of KOA and skyrim or a closed game more like mass effect 2 and 3?