the Wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
so iv fucked around with the wii a lil and my girl jus moved in so im thinkin of pickin one up.they got some fun interactive games ,but by now theres a shit load of games out i dont know which ones are solid.can anybody recomend any dope family fun type games.i got an xbox so i aint gona try to fuck with real games like madden or call of duty on wii.but i do wanna play shit like wii sports,trivia shit,all that fun stuff you can get into after the bars

May 19, 2005
ya they seem kool,but like polar opposite of xbox or ps3,when i get tired of brutaly killing people,id like to jump over and feel like a kid again and play simple fun games....wow that sounds really gayish

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Its all about mario kart a couple 40 oz and sum mario kart its fun as fuck, you start swervin all over the road like your driving drunk in real life
So you must be that person that's always lined up to take the question mark on the far left and I'm lined up to take the one on the far right and then you come flying all the way over to my side to take it right in front of me. Bastard.

Mario Kart is fun, but at the same time it pisses me off sometimes. You're all set up in first and right before you get to the finish line you get hit by something and all of a sudden you're in 8th place.

Feb 22, 2007
So you must be that person that's always lined up to take the question mark on the far left and I'm lined up to take the one on the far right and then you come flying all the way over to my side to take it right in front of me. Bastard.

Mario Kart is fun, but at the same time it pisses me off sometimes. You're all set up in first and right before you get to the finish line you get hit by something and all of a sudden you're in 8th place.
The only way to play kart is to play dirty ill sacrafice a place or two just to screw someone else over

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
The only way to play kart is to play dirty ill sacrafice a place or two just to screw someone else over
See, that's why it pisses me off. Someone coming up behind me with a star or a giant mushroom and I move over to the side of the road to let them pass and they still go out of their way to hit me. So then I just have to return the favor.

Nov 20, 2005
See, that's why it pisses me off. Someone coming up behind me with a star or a giant mushroom and I move over to the side of the road to let them pass and they still go out of their way to hit me. So then I just have to return the favor.
LMAO@LETTING THEM PASS IN MARIO KART. please tell me ur not serious. :eyecross:

~k.

May 19, 2005
what was that one game that was like a bomberman,but a little guy in a city would trigger a bunch of explosions,non stop one after another flying around the city gettin blown up