@ the White Sluffalo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
what song, the dividenz? if so i just got back tonight at 3am, i will re-write the verse and go record so its done...i just got dueds message when i got home, and as i made my list of things to do this week, that was one of them...

did u check out our new site? If possible mail me off the dividenz and sarkastic tracks for the comp in there full version. with credits. i intend om using them...

thanks

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bullet said:
what song, the dividenz? if so i just got back tonight at 3am, i will re-write the verse and go record so its done...i just got dueds message when i got home, and as i made my list of things to do this week, that was one of them...

did u check out our new site? If possible mail me off the dividenz and sarkastic tracks for the comp in there full version. with credits. i intend om using them...

thanks
Yep....the Dividenz track. It's the only thing holdin' up the album.

Yeah I hit the site.....and signed your guestbook. You want ALL the songs I sent you? There's like 4 of them. Did you get that Skunt track? I may be able to send you a cleaner version if you can wait about a week.

No......thank you.