The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
2 big boy cans of Foster's (25 ounces each), 2 shots of don julio, just poured and downed a corona out of my ice cold Tupac mug, about to pour another one, down that one, then roll a chop of this blue dream, and pour a Full Sail IPA. Then ima smoke that chop, all while holding the smoke in and downing the IPA.

i know, im cool as fuck.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
girl broght me tequla frkm mexico and got me a xbox 360 new one for my bday in 2 weeks, but i kiled the bottle and playin my shti

Aug 5, 2009
ha ha, if thats supposed to be some racial slur against my mexicans brothers and sisters from some surburb nerd, suck your mum pussy

and i ain't mexican, i'm black, they ain't any chicano's out here in any significant numbers, the latino's brothers and sisters thats out here in big numbers is columbiano's and brazillians, big up, salute, salute, salute

and big up all my sureno's and norteno's, maravilla's and my bloods and crips, fresno bulldog nation in cali in the 'streets', going through it right now, the biggest gang out there is the boys in the blue, the police, fuck it, if your gonna bang, bang on the police brothaman, fuck the system, its all about black and brown human being unity out there, because unlike you nerd, the streets just want peace and to pay there bills and take care of there famo, worldwide, however they got to do it, you stupid bougie nerd, ha ha

Aug 5, 2009
P.S you just wasted 10 minutes of your life taking CHREE serious.
ha ha, my bad, i'm buzzing, i'm handling my bizness helping my mums side bizness for free, which is selling chilli sauce, because she's a 9 to 5 nurse, i wasn't concentrating, i ain't up on here like that, too know whose probably lean(high) up just cracking jokes to waste that time, my bad, ha ha

but chicanos are my brothers and sisters, we're all in the same struggle, worldwide, all latino's and human being's thats on a level, full stop, whichever community they is from, is considered my brothers and sisters though on a serious note you know

Aug 5, 2009
lol, london got on the defensive..so it was sunny when you posted that? fucking opposite side of the world and shit is crazy

fixing to grab a brew
ha ha, nah i just got shit twisted because i wasn't concentrating hard enough, ha ha, i had two tabs on google chrome, one wasting time on here, make the time go quicker and another tab, checking emails handling my mums chilli sauce bizness, plus me and my little sister is both working for free helping my mums chilli sauce bizness out in the summer holidays out here, 9 to 5 in it, monday to wednesday, while my sister is in the same room on her laptop and computer, so my concentration was a bit off, ha ha

here's the website for any hot chilli sauce conneurseurs on here

www.mandafoods.co.uk

you can use it as a marinating sauce or as a dipping sauce, its the hottest product on the market in uk, for real like, you get me, check it, check it, check it, ha ha

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ha ha, if thats supposed to be some racial slur against my mexicans brothers and sisters from some surburb nerd, suck your mum pussy

and i ain't mexican, i'm black, they ain't any chicano's out here in any significant numbers, the latino's brothers and sisters thats out here in big numbers is columbiano's and brazillians, big up, salute, salute, salute

and big up all my sureno's and norteno's, maravilla's and my bloods and crips, fresno bulldog nation in cali in the 'streets', going through it right now, the biggest gang out there is the boys in the blue, the police, fuck it, if your gonna bang, bang on the police brothaman, fuck the system, its all about black and brown human being unity out there, because unlike you nerd, the streets just want peace and to pay there bills and take care of there famo, worldwide, however they got to do it, you stupid bougie nerd, ha ha
FUCK U

Aug 5, 2009
suck your mum nerd, ha ha

while i'm at it, let me promote my mums website again, fuck it

www.mandafoods.co.uk

for the hot chilli sauce connoseurs, that want to have a nice cold beer to wash down that good home cooked food to help the digestion, try a little hot spice to add that extra flavor on top of that good shit, yes surr, ha ha