The way we view a soldier walking amongst our cities compared to the Romans history

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Cold, why would U say that? I mean even if it happens what the fuck does that have to do w/ anything? This was a post about people in the armed forces and how they are viewed by the public at large. Not about female morals or lack there of in the military. Did U even read my comment? She wants better for her child and herself, how do U equate that w/ being or becoming a whore? I swear straight retarded. It's like saying well if U aren't a homosexual then U will be once U join up. Please, next time use your fucking brain.

Apr 25, 2002
It has everything to do with how they are viewed by the public. When every female that anyone i've known or known myself that has joined the military gets dicked down by every guy in their barracks the hoe connotation comes with it.

It’s great that the U.S. government preys on the poor and under educated to fuel its military. Instead of giving this woman options the only place she now has to turn is the military? That’s some bullshit. If she gets fucked by her whole barracks or stays celibate she'll still be a government whore, left with no option other than to sell her body and life into the military because she didn't have the advantages that others do. So instead of sitting behind a computer like we get to do, she'll be out there with her life in someone else’s hands. Legs open or looking down the barrel of a gun my statement stands.

Apr 25, 2002
Ignorance? Hahaha and you're a genius because you copy and pasted a Mark Twain quote? Wow i'm impressed!

In honor of you're copy paste skills:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. "
- Voltaire

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Nice sidestep. Too bad it won't save you.

When every female that anyone i've known or known myself that has joined the military gets dicked down by every guy in their barracks...

So you basically hang around a bunch of potential whores? Not that I don't know any but, I also happen to know a bunch of upstanding women with high morals and even higher goals. Your blanket statements are weak and appear to be loosley grounded in bitter memories of chicks who wouldn't bang you before they left for boot camp.

It’s great that the U.S. government preys on the poor and under educated to fuel its military.

Oh really? You can't get into the Marines with a simple GED and they won't even sniff at you for OTS (Officer Training School) without a college degree.

Instead of giving this woman options the only place she now has to turn is the military? That’s some bullshit.

And you know this woman personally how?

If she gets fucked by her whole barracks or stays celibate she'll still be a government whore, left with no option other than to sell her body and life into the military because she didn't have the advantages that others do.

Christ man, put the glue down. WTF are talking about!?

So instead of sitting behind a computer like we get to do,

I don't think your cash register at Micky D's can be a considered a "computer" but if you say so...

she'll be out there with her life in someone else’s hands. Legs open or looking down the barrel of a gun my statement stands.

I see your mouth moving but nothing coming out is making sense. You really don't know shit about the service and this fact oozes from every pore in your random drivel.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Cold U are ignorant b/c U talk shit w/ out having any real idea about life. By your LIMITED defenition then the males in the military are also whores. Actually anyone w/ a job is a whore by that defenition. She isn't selling anything, it's an exchange w/ both parties having something to gain. Your wisdom and maturity show by your idealistic perceptions. Grow up.

Apr 25, 2002
ColdBlooded said:

If she's not a hoe already she will be.

He calls himself coldblooded he just proved right there, that shit just came out of nowhere..LOL!!

But 3 of my friends are in the Marines and they always talks about how much pussy they get from the ladies in there units, shit is ridiculous. These fools are always bragging about how much pussy they gets. Not very Gentleman like eh?

But it still doesn't mean that all the ladies in the marines are sleeping around just some, and my friends have told me that. Thats normal though it's kind of like college or high school you've got some primisicuous girls and then you have girls that don't do that shit.