the Wake Up Show on MTV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
510-341-925
In December Sway an King Tech's Wake Up Show is moving to MTV to be a televised show featureing Eminem, Zion I, an a host of others who helped make the show what it today. sounds good to me but MTV will probable fuck it up. MTV's hiphop/rap shows always suck but maybe Sway & Tech can make it work. it will be nice to see Sway doing something other then news.

May 29, 2002
I dont matter, I can pretty much guarantee that MTV will oversee the whole guest process. sway and king tech will not be allowed to choose their guests.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i can't really see this being on mtv and still stickin to the script.... the wake up show is a 4 hour long radio show that they play worldwide.... besides, i can't picture how they're gonna play underground hip hop music on the show.... unless the song has a video, which is rare..... i can't picture how they're gonna have kutmaster kurt do the old school set once in awhile.... wut are they gonna show on the screen while he's behind the turntables playin the music for 15 minutes?? only thing i can picture them do that they normally do on the show are the freestyle sessions, and to me that's not enough to keep it interesting

N

NOSTRIL KING

Wake up show = Fake up show

The only ppl who listen to that gay shit are whiteboys and the Perry Ellis-sweater wearing house niggas who go to Harvard who like gay ass backpack rap.

May 29, 2002
2% SODA said:
i can't really see this being on mtv and still stickin to the script.... the wake up show is a 4 hour long radio show that they play worldwide.... besides, i can't picture how they're gonna play underground hip hop music on the show.... unless the song has a video, which is rare..... i can't picture how they're gonna have kutmaster kurt do the old school set once in awhile.... wut are they gonna show on the screen while he's behind the turntables playin the music for 15 minutes?? only thing i can picture them do that they normally do on the show are the freestyle sessions, and to me that's not enough to keep it interesting
maybe it will be kinda like the howard stern show in the E channel