THE WAIT IS OVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2005
YOUNG STEVE'S SOLO DEBUET ALBULM COMES THIS OCTOBER WITH A BANG FEATURING 19 ALL NEW TRACKS WITH SOME OF THE HOTEST NAMES IN BAY AREA RAP TODAY GORILLAPITS ENT./PSB MAFIA PRESENTS STARTIN OVER
featuring ARTIST LIKE THE JACKA OF THE MOB FIGAZ,THE GORILLAPITS,BAVGATE AND POOH SAUCE BMR/THIZZ ENT,AL BEEZY,THIZZ DRAGONS,LIL CONER,HAJI SPRINGER,LIL EVIL AND MORE A MUST HAVE CHECK YA BOY OUT AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGSTEVE
NEW TRACKOFF THE ALBULM RUNNIN THE GAME FEAT BAVGATE AND POOH SAUCE HOLA
:siccness:

Aug 1, 2005
yeah thats sauce hes a cool dude man what you can expect from steve is gutter mob shit you feel me steve dont get hyphy i go nutty for my niggs on the turf im from decoto california if some dont know im from the home of speedy loc, lil coner, tito b, satan ,dodge boiz ,starz the limit, conected inc all that we all here to make an impact in this music industry you feel so get at ya homie man im her and make sure to go pick up the new pistoleros albulm youll find steve on there rip speedy loc and woodie lets keep it lit
you can also go pick up any connected inc release to hear more of your boy
i made my music debuet on lil coners balled out and aint stoped stepin it up ya heared

Sep 15, 2007
"its the mob" this album is ganna be dope on citas u cant hate on this one its real mobb shit. Except it or reject it but you cant hate