the unofficial 2012 nba draft thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I wanna trade curry...He's a dope player...But that ankle scares me...He turned it pushing off of it to run a fast break last year...I would like to get rid of him while we can still get something for him...

I hope he can stay healthy..

Apr 20, 2005
curry is good but ur right about that damm ankle. he should go to germany and do what kobe did to his knee on that ankle. lol

Mar 11, 2011
He could turn out to be a playmaker and a beast defender. He was probably KU's best player for the second half of the season. Well at least the most consistent.
Dude did not make 1 three pointer in 6 games in the tourney so LOL at consistent but yea dude is dope and I think will be a solid 6th man and give the 2nd team a good boost

Mar 11, 2011
Helluva draft for the warriors. I think the team looks awesome with Green, ma dude B-Rush and that new center (not gonna front like a know dude, but he looks solid) comin off the bench.

I was really high on Thomas Robinson but at least I can see him play in Sac. They have a decent little squad developing too. Just in time for the Maloofs to sell high or move team to Vegas lol

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Dude did not make 1 three pointer in 6 games in the tourney so LOL at consistent but yea dude is dope and I think will be a solid 6th man and give the 2nd team a good boost
Forget about the 3 ball for a second tho....This dude can get to the basket, he's athletic and a good defender....

I wish the warriors picked him up...Didnt he get traded to brooklyn? Or is he going to stay in portland..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Brooklyn gave Portland cash for Taylor.....

Good move on their part though because Taylor is from New Jersey....and with Nets moving from NJ to New York....fans will be somewhat intrigued...

plus they got a good player....

Mar 11, 2011
When a guard shoots...let me look this up, hold on.

Actually he was a 1/21 from 3 in the tourney 4.7% from 3 down from close to 40% on the season. I do remember now that he made a pretty big one in the Kentucky game, but still you ain't gonna get any better looks than when you played in College with Robinson and big white guy from SD bangin around inside.

Still tho dudes a gamer

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
When a guard shoots...let me look this up, hold on.

Actually he was a 1/21 from 3 in the tourney 4.7% from 3 down from close to 40% on the season. I do remember now that he made a pretty big one in the Kentucky game, but still you ain't gonna get any better looks than when you played in College with Robinson and big white guy from SD bangin around inside.

Still tho dudes a gamer
that 3 he made was actually a missed backboard shot.......but hey it went in so it counts.

LOL

Im pulling for Tyshawn. I honestly think he can be another Rhondo with his skills....