The Unforgiven Vol. 2: Assisted Suicide - record sales?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Does anyone have some numbers on how many units X sold with his last album?

Since no one else in the game deserves and needs the money more & I know lotta folks on here pledged not to download but buy his album, Im just wondering if the record sales are as good as he hoped for?

Feb 23, 2003
only thing one could complain about is the quality of the vocals. I don't mind, for me it sounds just right. But if you got the new Raided single "Speak the Truth" off itunes you know his new shit gon be clear.

May 11, 2002
On March 16th we're re-releasing this album with clean vocals. I'm sending it out to be mixed tomorrow. it'll have all the songs from Eternally Unforgiven and Unforgiven 2. New beats for some songs, all songs with "Speak the Truth" quality vocals.
Ohh shit....Legend Of Ice Cold with clear lyrics!!

Please tell me you kept the same beat?

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
march 16th is a big day for blocstar ent...

x-raided "bloc bizness" co starring gangsta reese , c-dubb , b.parker
x-raided "unforgiven 2.5"
c-dubb "mobb hits" double disc with a brand new x-raided solo track produced by me , and some new tracks feat. x-raided and more...

Jun 14, 2002
On March 16th we're re-releasing this album with clean vocals. I'm sending it out to be mixed tomorrow. it'll have all the songs from Eternally Unforgiven and Unforgiven 2. New beats for some songs, all songs with "Speak the Truth" quality vocals.
THAT'S COO THATS HAPPENIN..I DIDNT LIKE THE CD AT ALL,BUT I KNO ALOTTA PEOPLE LIKED THE ALBUM..AND EVEN THO I WASNT FEELIN IT,I STILL WISH THE BEST FOR HIM..HE'S A PIONEER TO SAC RAP..

QUICK QUESTION THO...IF THERE ARE CLEAR VOCALS OF THOSE SONGS,WHY DIDNT HE JUST WAIT TO PUT OUT THE CLEAR ONES RATHER THAN THE OTHER SHIT??I'MMA GIVE THE CLEAR VOCALS A LISTEN TO SEE IF MAYBE THE POOR QUALITY HAD AN EFFECT ON WHY I WASNT FEELIN IT.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
damn... this is great news!

but on a side note i wish i could get a refund for the other albums i bought that sound like shit lol.... its all good tho imma keep supportin this underground movement and copp all the shit that is worth it 2 me...

im a fan of eminem but i will never buy his album that dude is rich enough fuck i only support underground. im high as fuck tho so thats why im blabbin bout some shit lol