the unequivocal nonsensical

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
the unequivocal nonsensical lyrics derived from my left/right ventricle and out my dentures-bro// endless-flow like i tapped farrahs faucet and broke the handle// murder i spoke-with-ammo// you couldnt kill it on wax if you choked a candle with rope and mandable claws...im not a man thats kind// against me is like looking at a broken watch...its damage-time with mannish-rhymes// they love it... my shit is slick and phat on both ends of my structure...try to handle-mine// leave ya folks to wave and panamime like they stuck in a sound proof booth and im repeatedly droppin the zeus thunder// your world i'll take you under...scatter your bones for the vermin to loot and plunder// i rap like im on shrooms like that plumber// purple hazy and rabies, blood thirsty babies taking shots liquid hades// try to play-me im out-of-order devour-quarters. i power-forward and tower-over your bread basket, faggot// theres maggots in your casket...you got spared cause normally im-bombing-fluid