The Underground (PEEP)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-HOOK-

take a glance into our world full of real situations...real life altercations..famine across different nations/
weapons of mass destruction vass political kuruption..laws bought by contrabutions thats shit confusing/
multiple wars they say we cant lose..turn on the t.v. and see the gore on the news...refugess fleeing screaming running from a lit fuse/

-VERSE ONE-

i'm known to produce sicc lyrics out the city of rain...a underground terriost like hussien/
peep my game..blowing up venues like cocaine in ya brain you know the name..no need to explain/
in the studio sipping hennessy..hitting the sherlock cause this shits elementary...a novice crushing haters heartless regardless/
spitting thirty bars aint shit to me...music just comes natural to the S to the T dont act like you dont know YOU REMEMBER ME/
local vocals underground like alqidia...three real northwest ridahs..holding some herb just pass me the lighter/
to help calm the beast just a playa bout his paper like priest...or goldie nobody can hold me bust quick and leave the pavement bloody/
high off the indigo coming sick whether its off the top or a written flow...hitting switchs in the caddy drivin with the ass low/
feared more then castro with nukes or the chinese and there troops...strapped and ready to die over a melody i'm a genius no lie/
my styles like quick mixed with nine..pressing my luck daily walking a fine line..got a little money but i'm still on the grind/

-HOOK-

take a glance into our world full of real situations...real life altercations..famine across different nations/
weapons of mass destruction vass political kuruption..laws bought by contrabutions thats shit confusing/
multiple wars they say we cant lose..turn on the t.v. and see the gore on the news...refugess fleeing screaming running from a lit fuse/

-VERSE TWO-

born and raised full of skorn and rage hit the blunt till my eyes glazed...knowledge in every phrase looking for them better days/
got some haters but fuck em and any ways...looking for an early retirement if your a white skills are a requirement/
got my shits so cold when I spit I leave the booth frozen at thirty below..hear the knowledge in the words I flow/
noticed theres a lot of bitchs snitchs and crooked crows..most dont see my technique its so unique with a certain mystique/
you cant see me like you got a constent blink the methaphors and smilies make you think just want enough money to put my moms in some mink/
have my dreams finally come to fruition a rapper with great skills and intuition only reason i write sicc shit is cause its tradition/
without reason focused like its the post season after a ring and a trophy...its S to the T yeah you know me..lible to give your girl some ruffees/
now shes my newest groupie...acting like paris cause now she wanna make a movie...but i'm a man with a simple life/
plot schemes while i'm sharpning my knife...got sicc nonsense in my conscience always cautious quick to kick a hater in the stomach till hes nautious/
surrounded by dirt so its hard to stay clean...smoking atleast a eighth a night to keep me right...watching my back strapped ready to bust on site/

-HOOK-

Dec 18, 2002
The judgement...

1-10 scale

Lyrical Skillz - 5 - one syllable type rhyme scheme

Flow - 7 - easy to follow/not very exciting though

Style - 5 - no big word usage nuttin that really sticks out to me

Originality - 2 - besides being from seatac the lyrics and style sound like anyone just startin out in rhymin

Keep at it - this is constructive critism not hating - just tryin to point out things in the rhymes and such so you better yourself and yo style - we need more artists in the 206 - keep at it and keep grindin the lead to the paper - keep TAC'tis-in

May 10, 2002
yeah well its not done and it wont really be till i'm happy with the vocals so we'll see probably change a few things i usually do....stay up