THE TRUTH ABOUT SHORT NITTY.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Poor guy. If he really did molest a 10 year old, guy's got problems. I hope he gets the help he needs. Just locking somone like that up and letting them out after a few years will only lead to another molestation and more jail time.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Nitty is alive from my understanding and i dont think that any of us Know THE TRUTH about Nitty except for possibly him, his family and close friends, Lets just Remember the Short Nitty we all loved, and may God forgive him.

Peace

Swick

May 2, 2002
ENDelt260 said:
Poor guy.
Poor guy? The man sodomized a 10 year old girl. I don't give a damn is he's a rapper or not. What the hell would possess a grown ass man to take advantage of a child? What would a grown man find enticing about a child? Is he not gettin' enough sex at home that he has to look for it elsewhere?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Swick said:
Nitty is alive from my understanding and i dont think that any of us Know THE TRUTH about Nitty except for possibly him, his family and close friends, Lets just Remember the Short Nitty we all loved, and may God forgive him.

Peace

Swick
Thats the truth right there. We dont know... probally only a few people actually know. And the main thing is may god forgive him if he did do it.