The Town or The City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
The city of course, niggas come from ALL OVER northern cali to come to the city and get hyphy. Aint shit to do no where else. Plus the city is the shit 415 for life.

Jan 19, 2006
to the city wit it/ bet quincy get it/They like to rap about it but i really live it/they get silly wit it/im street smart fella/wanna challenge us u outta know betta
"frisco standup"
san quinn

May 5, 2005
This thread is retarded but San Francisco is Overpriced, has no hoes and no black people. Dont say Filmore or HP because North Oakland alone has more blacks than the entire city of SF. Not to mention a Piece of shit 1 bedroom apartment in SF is over 1000 dollars.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Doc Truth said:
This thread is retarded but San Francisco is Overpriced, has no hoes and no black people. Dont say Filmore or HP because North Oakland alone has more blacks than the entire city of SF. Not to mention a Piece of shit 1 bedroom apartment in SF is over 1000 dollars.

SunnyDale, Hunters Point, 3rd Street, Fillmore, Potrero Hill PJ's, Alemany PJ's, Big Block, South of Market, there are plenty of black people in SF.

May 5, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
SunnyDale, Hunters Point, 3rd Street, Fillmore, Potrero Hill PJ's, Alemany PJ's, Big Block, South of Market, there are plenty of black people in SF.
Who the fuck would want to live there on purpous? If there was plenty of black people you wouldnt have to name the ghetto just to mention black people. SF's black population is 7% Thats not plenty of black people. Even san quinn himself says nobody thinks blacks live in SF. Please go to Atlanta then come back talking about plenty of blacks live in SF.

Aug 15, 2002
the city's got my niners.and its hella shit to do. but the towns got my A's my Warriors and the burrito truck on fruitvale and east 12th wit the $7 13 inch burritos. ..................... yeah fuk it i'ma have to say the town gets my vote.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Doc Truth said:
Who the fuck would want to live there on purpous? If there was plenty of black people you wouldnt have to name the ghetto just to mention black people. SF's black population is 7% Thats not plenty of black people. Even san quinn himself says nobody thinks blacks live in SF. Please go to Atlanta then come back talking about plenty of blacks live in SF.
ur talkin about 2 completely different regions of the US. Of course there gonna have more blacks down south. But in comparison to the rest of the bay area, SF has a decent amount of black people as opposed to places like SJ, Redwood, Mateo, Marin, Sonoma and other cutty places like that.