the top hardest rappers in the midwest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HCL-G

reefer_breh_goon
Mar 26, 2008
prop on street life cartel / freddie gibbs / tre sins.

i add

K-Smoove, Quarta Ounce, 1st Battalion, 3rd Degree and all the 50/50 Records Family.

Aug 5, 2009
so who u think is the hardest rapper in the midwest
if you mean whose hardest wit them bars, metaphors, punchlines & similies, gully flows and sprays that shit over gutta hardcore beats, if you mean that and i'm not being funny or nuthin fam, but if you mean that and no corny shit, then to me yeah, its outta...

bump j or sly polaroid

they be bullying that mic, free bump j, sick wit them bars

shout out to eastside cheddar boyz, street lordz, trick trick, glc too, they be coming wit that gutta shit too, yes they do, yes surr

Aug 26, 2002
by city:
detroit: streetlords, royce da 5'9
flint: dayton fam, top authority
cleveland: bone thugs, ray cash, chip the ripper is cool
nati: beat gang, mz nicky
naptown: nappyville, g fresh, young tone, s.colli,gb the flyboi
gary (219): father Tyme (HANDS DOWN THE TIGHTEST LYRICIST AND STYLE OF FLOW IN THE MIDWEST, THAT MUTHAFUCKA HAD SAME PUSH AS TECH9, THEY BE ON THE SAME LEVEL), GRIND FAMILY,SOOPE, PHIL MO, RIC JILLA, C SAW, mcgz , hit of mcgz, freddie gibbs (best thing the G got going)
chicago: any dramaward: pd td snypaz , tre sinz,ec illa, traxster, e dubb is a monster!!!,payroll, da smart, mikkey halsted, bump j, sly polaroid,cap1
stlouis: lyrikal warfare, derrtyboi "tantrum" montana, dutch jackson,blaze, county brown,aye verb, ruka puff (dont care for his music on cd, but this man travel more then anybody in my city....tech9 type travel), presto and twinn, family affair, ali mixtapes has showed me a different side of the st.lunatics......
east stl: ray goss, vic damone
kc: bass rocc boyz, fatboy chubb shit is nice, rich the factor,tech9 of course, d locc da choppa

add what u will but i pretty much gave u a checkout list

Aug 5, 2009
by city:
detroit: streetlords, royce da 5'9
flint: dayton fam, top authority
cleveland: bone thugs, ray cash, chip the ripper is cool
nati: beat gang, mz nicky
naptown: nappyville, g fresh, young tone, s.colli,gb the flyboi
gary (219): father Tyme (HANDS DOWN THE TIGHTEST LYRICIST AND STYLE OF FLOW IN THE MIDWEST, THAT MUTHAFUCKA HAD SAME PUSH AS TECH9, THEY BE ON THE SAME LEVEL), GRIND FAMILY,SOOPE, PHIL MO, RIC JILLA, C SAW, mcgz , hit of mcgz, freddie gibbs (best thing the G got going)
chicago: any dramaward: pd td snypaz , tre sinz,ec illa, traxster, e dubb is a monster!!!,payroll, da smart, mikkey halsted, bump j, sly polaroid,cap1
stlouis: lyrikal warfare, derrtyboi "tantrum" montana, dutch jackson,blaze, county brown,aye verb, ruka puff (dont care for his music on cd, but this man travel more then anybody in my city....tech9 type travel), presto and twinn, family affair, ali mixtapes has showed me a different side of the st.lunatics......
east stl: ray goss, vic damone
kc: bass rocc boyz, fatboy chubb shit is nice, rich the factor,tech9 of course, d locc da choppa

add what u will but i pretty much gave u a checkout list
yeah i forgot about ray cash and ec illa, they be spittin too, but i think ec's retired from the game or sumthin, the other heads you mentioned i need to do my research and check out there shit

Aug 1, 2010
Energy/charisma Tech N9ne
Lyrics Royce Da 5'9
Flow... dunno....

All around, I feel like Royce, Esham, Mainflow, Asylum 7 and a few others are pretty solid.
I'd like to say Eminem, but he's had some down right shitty albums. I'd like to say Tech, but his lyrics rarely ever stick out to me and I think the amount of studio magic/overdubs/punch ins he uses is obnoxious after awhile.

I'd like to say BTNH but that last record was just sooo sooo shitty.