The things that are going on inside you as you read this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
The Intricacies of your biology and how it is affected by your and other peoples decisions about what is best for you,.....Do you ever think about this? I will be sitting in this chair in which I am indeed currently sitting and begin to suppose that I can see my guts like mr. goodbody. Eating a sandwich makes me want to puke. It beginns to look more and more like shit the deeper it sinks.

When I close my eyes to stare at my brain I can see what im thinking.

My brain cells are worried about George bush.
Not for him, about what they think he wants to do to them and the rest of the cells that make up humanity.

Do brain cells think about the things that are going on inside of them?
They are right now. Layer uppon layer of self its enough to make your brain hurt.

This mindset tends to lend itsef to paranioa, but only if your fearful. The experience can approach something spiritual. After all if it is just a vessel looking at the intricacies of its anotomy gives you a truer picture of what it is that you are. Like pouring hot lead into an ant hill and digging away the cast.

Doing this is more than likely due to me skoolen, the more knowledge you accumulate about biology the clearer the picture you can form.

Ill bet some people call this shit meditation. Introspection. Mental masterbation? No its just me talken shit again.

Sep 28, 2004
I actually do meditate now and then because I suffer from terrible nerves, anxiety and insomnia. I don't sleep, and my nerves make me sick very often. Sometimes I have to try to force myself to calm down, and try to look inside for awhile. Try to make my thoughts less agitated and less terrified of everything remotely complicated. I don't seem to dwell on the rest of the system, because I try to get away from the physical when I meditate. I am usually always sick anyway, and thinking about it would make me feel worse.

Oct 14, 2004
I think where this world will be 10-15 years from now. What will happpen if things keep going the way they do? It seems that the only truth is the one Hollywood and the lying politicians feed us. Life is only about how many people you step on and how much cash you can get before the dirt on your box is thrown. Where is the respect that used to be here. It just seems to me that people are letting the television think for them and not thinking for themselves. Have we become subject to a glittering box as our God? I dont know Iam up late thinking of things in my past and how they have formed to make what is now my present and how these memories and feelings will shape my future. Oh well interesting post.

Sep 28, 2004
^^ I also worry about the world years from now. I worry what I am going to do, because I'm 22 and working on becoming independent. Got bills. Got plans, but no money. Basically living hand to mouth as I pay off loans. Politics are going to affect my life, and it scares me. I admit it scares me because I need a plan. And people keep buying me these money related self help books. But I don't even know what condition the world is going to be in when 10-15 years pass. The US could be exactly the same, or not. That's why I don't want kids.

Sep 28, 2002
The future huh? well I cant call it. Will I end up eating out of a trash can or a dead dogs chest? Who knows, I can tell you what I am going to do a second from now. Type. I guess if you segment time into small enough incriments you come to a point where your ability to predict the future becomes absolute.

But I wasn't really talking about that when I made this post.
I just wondered if any of you appreciate the skin you live in.

Oct 14, 2004
Iam glad to be alive thats for sure and Iam thankful to be here. When I wake up I understand that by the time the night cloaks where I stay in the dark I could be dead. Iam just happy to be here, even though we have a fucked up President who cares more for money and oil then he does the starving people in the street. Its been said that you could become poor and homeless in a second. Would the almighty G.W. Bush come to your rescue fuck no. I do understand that if you dont work you dont eat, but being a felon Iam thankful for all the second chances that I have been given. And I belive everyone with the exception of a few deserve these chances. Oh well Iam on a computer at work thinking about things that are everyday actions if that makes sense. Iam glad to be who Iam, even though it was rough for me just like it was rough for many of us, but dwelling on it for to long doesnt accomplish much, so I strive to go further and further with my life accomplishing the goals I set for myself. So in regards to your question do I appreciate the skin I was born in, yeah I do.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I think its more like psychology not biology. Ive been in a state where i went through the whole map of my brain that i know into the deepest regions and at first it was so scary to be able to visualize this but then i became relaxed and after going over a few things i came out of it much more in tune with the world. It was during meditation, like one time of many i tried to get there.

Just be sure not to loose the experience. Time goes on and the value of your lessons diminish.