the tech n9ne store

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
alright, i was just at the tech n9ne store, trying to order two of the red 4 inch window decals to put on my hard hat at work, and when i went to check out, it said that i had an invalid entry, and my credit card number was highlighted in red. i double checked the numbers and they were correct, so i figured maybe the site wouldn't take a debit card. so, i tried again with my credit card. again, same thing happened, and all my numbers were accurate. so, i'm tryin'a support dude, but the store won't take my money? wtf. but i guess it's just as well, they're charging $10 to "ship" two little stickers? that's more than what the stickers cost. i'd stuff them shits in an envelope with a 39 cent stamp, but whatever. and if they're window stickers, why aren't they printed out backwards so that when you stick them to the inside of your window, they look right from the outside? (i bought a big one for my car at a show last summer and drove around with a backwards snake and bat, cuz i didn't think the sticker would survive all the ice scrapings of a PA winter) but to my point, anyone know what is wrong or how i can get some dumb ass stickers without any hassle?

Oct 3, 2005
and while i'm on the topic (sorry for the double post), that store needs totally revamped anyway. i'm sure they're gonna do it for the everready release, so here's some suggestions. i'd definitely buy a tech n9ne patch to put on a pair of dickies, that would look sick on the leg or something. and i'd like to get that jersey, but damn, $119? breakin me...even a work shirt is $45. i mean, i'd like to support the guy, but i just can't pay that much for a work shirt, or a jersey. maybe the jersey, if i saw it in person and it was high quality, i'd wanna buy it then. anyone else got suggestions for the store? maybe if we kick around some ideas, the people at strange might pick up a couple of them.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
the_n_freak said:
alright, i was just at the tech n9ne store, trying to order two of the red 4 inch window decals to put on my hard hat at work, and when i went to check out, it said that i had an invalid entry, and my credit card number was highlighted in red. i double checked the numbers and they were correct, so i figured maybe the site wouldn't take a debit card. so, i tried again with my credit card. again, same thing happened, and all my numbers were accurate. so, i'm tryin'a support dude, but the store won't take my money? wtf. but i guess it's just as well, they're charging $10 to "ship" two little stickers? that's more than what the stickers cost. i'd stuff them shits in an envelope with a 39 cent stamp, but whatever. and if they're window stickers, why aren't they printed out backwards so that when you stick them to the inside of your window, they look right from the outside? (i bought a big one for my car at a show last summer and drove around with a backwards snake and bat, cuz i didn't think the sticker would survive all the ice scrapings of a PA winter) but to my point, anyone know what is wrong or how i can get some dumb ass stickers without any hassle?
You have internet protection or some shit you have to call and take that off.... pretty sure

Jun 23, 2003
MID-WEST785 said:
You have internet protection or some shit you have to call and take that off.... pretty sure
Homey is prolly right?

Have you ordered online before? If no call your financial institution for the card you are using. Call the customer service number on the back of the card. They will need to lift the "tiered authorization" from your account. As a customer service representative for CitiCards I find that most the time people put a 2 digit year for the expiration date when it needs 4. Or the other thing is that you may have the wrong card type selected. Yes, I know it is right on the card but did you overlook it? Visa starts with 4, Mastercard 5, Discover 6, Amex 3. I would think the site would be more specific to the error. If it truly attempted to get an authorization on your card your bank will show the declined authorization and have a status code on it. Trust me this is true information. I doubt Techs site is broken. If it was, his staff would be able to see the drop off in orders somehow. And based on how generic the error is, it probably is just a simple tiered watch from your FI.

Oct 3, 2005
hmmm, that's good information, and thanks. but i order items online quite frequently and have never had a problem, with either card. i suppose i'll have to try again, maybe for some reason the tech online store isn't a trusted site by my browser. perhaps it's because i use firefox???