The Team - Negro League

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
This is a solid ass album, good production from top to bottom, but aint the beat they used on "The Cycle" a beat from a Cormega song?? i coulda sworn i heard that on one of his tracks, but still that was a treal song, and EASKI's beat for Moe Doe is bangin

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Itz one of the best bay albums i've heard in a while, production is clean as fuck, lyrics are tight, the songs are 3d so you ain't gettin no repetitive sound, very well rounded album. It's definately worth your money, you can pick it up at Rasputin Records, it's also on amazon.com.

Nov 5, 2004
-TiM C- said:
i think its in the top 5 of 2004......... real solid album
Nah, its good but not great. The only real BANGER on it is "Gettin Hot" and the rest is all B-Sides. Should've had "Rock That Shit" plus another banger on it. I admit, it grew on me the more I played it but its still a B-Side album.

Bay rappers cant rely on 2 bangin singles plus a video and and radio to sell units like East Coast and Southern rappers do. They gotta come twice as hard with it and get on that guerilla marketing OUTSIDE the bay if they want to move units.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
SOLID ASS ALBUM ....FOR SURE ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS OUT OF THE BAY IN A LONG TIME...AND I SAY THAT CUZ ANYONE CAN LISTEN TO THE TEAM.....SOUTHERN CAL,EAST COAST, MIDWEST ,OR THE SOUTH ....LYRICALLY SPILLIN,DOPE BEATS,CLEAN MIXING AND MASTERING...HARD TO COME BY THEESE DAYZ

CLASSIC