The TEAM "Good Girl"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Song is sicc...Pick up "The GO" TEAM mixtape presented by Siccness (track's on there). Shit blaps all the way through...

Jul 10, 2005
Well if the Team somehow goes mainstream with World Premiere then the rest of the nation would hear them for the first time. Thus, a song that is old to us would be fresh and new to others. And it might become a hit.

Jan 19, 2006
Whoever likes this song is light-weight suspect and should never judge music again. This shit is terrible, I know you guys wanna support, but support another song dont let other people see this thread they might start to think that you guys are serious!

Sep 2, 2005
I think The Team is the best package from the Bay, besides E-40 of course.
When is their new album dropping? I seen something about April 4th?
JC

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
himself said:
Whoever likes this song is light-weight suspect and should never judge music again. This shit is terrible, I know you guys wanna support, but support another song dont let other people see this thread they might start to think that you guys are serious!

omg, i better prove my taste in music...

*puts on Laffy Taffy"

Mar 11, 2006
justutta said:
ya the mixtape is hella tight n da dvd is hella funny cuz clyde carson is always fuckin drunk, high, n thizzin
i saw dat but i got da miami n da nation of thizzlam instead....is dat dvd coo or wut? like wut kinda shit is on it?