The TakeOver ***By Felony Entertainment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2003
fuckthat.org
If you guys really want to run Tacoma you should pursue a career in politics, because rappers run nothing but their mouths. It's easier to become the mayor of a town this size than it is to go platinum, especially considering that 99% of you northwest rappers fucking suck.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
They won't

hookboy said:
That's cool. Why doesn't Felony Ent. have it's own forum, though? Or is there one and I just don't know about it?
WE HAVE ASKED BUT TO NO PREVAIL IF YALL CAN HELP PETETION FOR US WE CAN GET ONE MOST LIKELY.....UNTIL THEN HIT US UP RIGHT HERE IN THIS VACANT BOW WOW RECORDS SPOT..NOW BEING INVADED LIKE IRAQ..........OH YEAH BE ON THE LOOK OUT
www.felony.net

Nov 30, 2002
weak shit... there's a reason why Vamps wont give you your own forum... your music isnt SICC its OK (this is to young krime.. not kadafi. im not feelin kadafi at all) you arent really established yet (you dont have many fans..either of you) and.. you're just plain ass holes (both of you)... this aint your forum.. so you shouldnt take it over... weak fuckin shit to the both of you... wtf? you're a shady mother fucker YK... and Kadafi...

pz

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
As a matter of fact. We here at Jus Family Records will now be running the Bow Wow Records forum, and will continue to push the releases from Mr. D.O.G, Mac Money, Big Squeeze, and Mr. D.O.G. You can already see that some of these cats can't let their music speak for itself, and have to resort to the sucka tactics. As long as the real niggaz stand tall, the fake will fall be the wayside. I hope that some of these sideline sitters never fall upon hard times. Niggaz want to exploit bad shit that happens to niggaz. The game will take care of the fake, and the real will prevail. We shall see who will take claim of the city of Tacoma. After D.O.G, the next people in line for that crown are The Hav Not, Wojack, E-Dawg, Black Ceasar, and a few other real niggaz. We shall see you all at the top, and that is only if you make it there. One luv to my REAL nigga Mr. D.O.G, one of the few real niggaz still standing tall. Keep it to the game my niggaz.

Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
its all gravvy homie

what i said was funny to me..aint no disrespect to the dogg..

but since this is a tacoma forum....ima speak to my town, my peopleand my city cuz its my shit...

i have that right cuz im from tacoma..

ITS ALL 4 MY CITY POTNA..REAL NIGGAS WILL CATCH ON...

SOUTH TACOMA .....U KNOW HOW WE DO IT!

Mar 15, 2003
fuckthat.org
Krime spits tight shit on every track. It's pretty clear to me that a lot of you dudes only like rappers who try to pull some bootleg twista e-40 shit. No offense to those rappers, but you niggas know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about.

Kadafi, they don't know how we do it in south Tacoma. That's the problem.

Mar 15, 2003
fuckthat.org
Re: They won't

YOUNG KRIME said:
WE HAVE ASKED BUT TO NO PREVAIL IF YALL CAN HELP PETETION FOR US WE CAN GET ONE MOST LIKELY.....UNTIL THEN HIT US UP RIGHT HERE IN THIS VACANT BOW WOW RECORDS SPOT..NOW BEING INVADED LIKE IRAQ..........OH YEAH BE ON THE LOOK OUT
I set up a forum for felony ent. over at http://fuckthat.org/forum/ that you can use. It doesn't have vbcode or a big community built up around it, however it is a 100% hater-free zone. No pressure. It's there if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.