the tadou thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
i'm tired of tadou skirmishing with people in other threads that are devoted to bosko etc. and should stay that way. so tadou, if you want to talk shit, here is your very own thread to say whatever you want. i'm also going to utilize it to point out some things.

you say that people only make generalized statements towards you such as "you are stupid" or "you're full of shit". well, i remember making some specific comments to you about mistakes you made in your grammar and your spelling, which you dismissed without any real explanation. now, i'm not going to bust cool nutz if he spells something wrong because he doesn't act like he is the world's finest scholar. you do. you act like you know everything and everybody else are ignorant fools.

my question to you is this:

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU POST IN NW RECORD LABEL THREADS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NW HIP HOP AND YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OF IT? why dont you go post in some forums for jc students who are full of themselves and know some broken latin?

go crazy man, cuz i know you will find a lot to say and none of it will address my question.