THE TADOU FORUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
WHAT HAPPEN IN HERE? EVERY THREAD ON THIS BOARD IS IN SOMEWAY
DIRECTED TOWARDS TADOU!! EVERY ONE IS FALLING INTO HIS LITTLE
TRAP INCLUDING ME!! HOW MANY HITS YOU THINK HE GOT ON HIS MP3 PAGE FROM THIS SITE ALONE? HE'S BURNING BRIDGES BUT HE'S ALSO
GETTING EXPOSER!! I MEAN COOL NUTZ VISTED HIS PAGE TO CHECK
OUT HIS MUSIC!! VILLAN MADE A FREESTYLE DISS!! WHAT'S THE FIRST
THING YOU THINK WHEN YOU HEAR A DISS TRACK? IS THE OTHER GUY
GUY GONNA COME BACK!! NOW YOU FIND YOUR SELF ANTICIPATING
SOME SUCKA FROM ABERDEEN'S RESPONSE!! YES I SAID A SUCKA FROM
ABERDEEN!! I JUDGE PEOPLE BY THERE LOCATION!!! WHEN YOU START TALKIN ABOUT STRAPS AND SHIT WHEN YOUR FROM FARM COUNTRY
IM VERY CLOSED MINDED!! AND BY THE WAY I AM A HATER!! THE WORSE
KIND!!! LOL!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS I GUESS TO SAY
PEOPLE SHOULD START IGNORING TADOU FOR NOW ON!!! WHEN HE POST
DON'T EVEN READ IT JUST GO ABOUT YOUR DAY!! I SEE THIS AS THE ONLY REMEDY EXCEPT TO BAN HIS ASS!!!

LONGEST POST EVER!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
I also will never respond or argue with him,he is officially muzzled for now on.

i'm gonna go with this also. i'm ignoring him from now on.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If i didnt wanna rap, produce, dj, or run my own label...i'd probably ignore me, too. Props for doin that...Finally, some shit will actually get done around here besides yappin, now.

<---Lookin forward to more D-Sane "Industry" Articles...

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i was thinkin... Tadou might be a practical joke from somebody on this board. He was semi-serious at first but lately he's been acting beyond stupid. i mean this kid has NO common sense what-so-ever.

*wait's for Tadou to reveal his true identity* :eek:

Apr 25, 2002
allright, I'll just start ignoring him. It wouldn't at all surprise me if he is a practical joke, but I'm not gonna worry about that. I tried to reach him, but all's I did was somehow piss off Cool Nutz. So I will ignore him from now on, I won't read what he writes or anything. Good idea.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
Tadou is probably a 45 year old white woman from Austin, TX tryin to get a rise out of us all. Clever little bitch.
That's what I was thinking. I thinks he's just some little fucker with time on his hands that's just trying to get a reaction out of people. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves? Isn't he scared for his health? He appears to have a little bit of intellegence so why would he make such contradicting statements? I can't even believe I'm replying to this. I thought I was the only one who thought that there is no Tadou. I guess I'm not alone.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
4sDeuces&amp;Trays said:
now thats its been established tadou is my character, feel free to ban him, errrr i mean my character now :D

where's the fuck you face when i need it? god damn, lol.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:

Overall, Its too many people here being counterproductive, and i dont like that

And D: if i was self-destructive, then i'd probably have went to jail by now...or had a charge...or got QUESTIONED...or even TALKED TO by officers.....as it is, 1) i got a clean record, and 2) my name aint attatched to nobody....and ima keep it like that because, above everything else, my family & friends deserve it
That's funny......kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. I would rather be counterproductive than NON-productive like you.

And YOU ARE self destructive......you're just not intelligent enough to see it youngster. You don't have to be doin' dirt.......:rolleyes:

I have something you will never have Tadou.......EXPERIENCE. And you can't argue with that. I will ALWAYS be ahead of you in this game.......which means that IF and WHEN you EVER do get into this game......you're gonna be walking down a path that people like me and Cool Nutz paved for you. Dealing with friends of ours and fellow long time associates. You just don't get it do you? It's not very smart to get yourself "black-listed" in an industry where your very survival will depend on your networking abilities.......which is becoming more apparent are nill to none.

But don't take my word for it........what do I know?