The Sun Is Rising......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
What's up y'all? This is Juice of Eastside Muzik Inc. The time has finally come for my first solo release "The Sunrise" to hit the streets, stores, internet, trunk, and anywhere else I can possibly think to distribute it. Everything will be in full motion in the next week or two. Right now I'm workin on gettin a website goin so people can have more of a chance to peep my music and find out more about me and what I will be up to in the near future. I will post info on how to order "The Sunrise" for those interested before the end of this thread. So stay tuned.....

Here's a little info on the album just so you know. There's 16 tracks (13 songs, 1 remix, 1 remix instrumental, and an acapella version.) I have features from Bullet, Todd G., Bill Yuns, Jazz, Assassin, Young Droop, Baby Bash, and more.... Production from Big Ice & Oral Bee, Assassin, Bill Yuns, and a list of others....

Here is the tracklisting

1. Chasin' Dreamz feat. Jazz
2. On The Road feat. Bullet, Baby Bash, Todd G, & Jazz
3. Sexy Mamacita feat. Jazz
4. Bit**ez Ain't Sh*t feat. Young Droop, Assassin, Bullet, & Jazz
5. If U Wanna
6. Chasin' The Rain feat. Jazz
7. Last Night
8. It Ain't Over (Eastside Riderz Pt. 3) feat. Bullet, Hypnotiq, Bill Yuns, Kay Kay, & Jazz
9. War Call
10. Northwest 2 The Bay feat. 4 Young Ridaz & Assassin
11. The Sunrise
12. Am I Bound For Death?
13. Thank U Mama feat. Jazz
14. Sexy Mamacita (remix) feat. Bill Yuns, Bullet, & Jazz
15. Sexy Mamacita ( remix instrumental)
16. Sexy Mamacita ( remix acapella)

If anyone would like to order my album now you can do so by sendin a check, money order, or cash in the amount of $10 to...

Juice Street Team
P.O. Box 211
Grandview, WA 98930

Please make checks payable to Josue Garza

If you have any questions or comments feel free to send me a PM here or an e mail to [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
good shit bro, that cover is clean. some good features too. you should set up a small soundclick page with some snippets or something, youll probably recieve more attention on here

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
DeluzioN said:
good shit bro, that cover is clean. some good features too. you should set up a small soundclick page with some snippets or something, youll probably recieve more attention on here
Thanx homie! I'm glad you're feelin the cover. It's all thanx to EvilWayz. He's a beast when it comes to graphics! I'm workin on gettin some audio up as we speak. Hopefully I'll have somethin up in the next day or two. Stay tuned....