The Story Of ALL MY JOKES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
when I was 12 and my step brother was 11 we'd sleep together in the same bed...….

and one night I said "Hey Seth" And was looted in my drawers (The Looney Toons Silk Boxers From Walmarth" And Flipped The Lights Off And Looped Off The Bottom Of My Drawers And Did A Butt Flop On His Face And Skided Off With Side Show Appeal And Didn't Even Flip The Lights Back On And Said "Good Night"

Probably The FUnniest Shit I've Ever Did And The BUTT Of all my jokes Haha lol

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
The Best Thing Was Fuck A SKRIPPIN Ass Skripper from L.A Norleans and Baton Rouge Named Cystal Night Or Crystal Ice The Way I was Feeling To Playa Like Me And You - DO OR DIE in the back seat of my cutlass and two throw pillows and fogged up white and blue windows. GEH GHEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
19 for 6 months then for a few months last year that's it, but it was a texcoma. Never do the fly shit of under the sink. I Like cocaine and meth together but didn't start smoking cigars till about 5 years ago and always been a marijuana smoker