The STOCKTON Thread....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2002
www.okwerdz.com
okwerdz anyone?? heres some stockton shit:

www.okwerdz.com

music on the audio page.

ive done songs with kool g rap, tech n9ne, chino xl, ra the rugged man, e-40, and im about to be fuckin with dipset.

on that site u can hear snippets to my album thats already sold about 4,000 copies and buy it if anyones interested, i also got a 20+ track mixtape hosted by the #1 mixtape dj on planet earth "dj green lantern" that will have a free download on my site.

enjoy....

Jul 27, 2005
OkWeRdZ said:
okwerdz anyone?? heres some stockton shit:

www.okwerdz.com

music on the audio page.

ive done songs with kool g rap, tech n9ne, chino xl, ra the rugged man, e-40, and im about to be fuckin with dipset.

on that site u can hear snippets to my album thats already sold about 4,000 copies and buy it if anyones interested, i also got a 20+ track mixtape hosted by the #1 mixtape dj on planet earth "dj green lantern" that will have a free download on my site.

enjoy....
That shits Clean folks. If ya wanna Get on a Upcoming Comp from STOCKTON, Hit up my Boy "DU-G". LYRICAL WEAPONS 2 is gonna Have "C-WAY artists Outta SAC, TURF TALK and Many More artists from SAC,THE BAY and STOCKTON.

Jul 27, 2005
ejukated_ent said:
with production from myself hopefully
He Told me Himself that He would Like to Get Your Production on there for Everyone to Hear. He also said, By the Time You get back to STOCKTON, People will already Know your Sound and he would like to help you Out. Submit a Track Homie. DU-G is a Real Down to earth Dude. Very Good People.