The Spirit.... MOVIE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
anyone watch it... watched it on the 25th and was greatly disappointed with the plot but the visual aspects of the movie were great but frank miller as a directer were MEHhh.... he used robert rodriguez's technique for sin city and yes i know he co directed but he needs to progress not stay the same... all in all i gave the movie 5-6 out 10`

Dec 4, 2005
Yeah the graphics of the movie were dope, including an ass shot of eva mendes but other than that, i suggest Seven Pounds. It received bad reviews but that shit was dope.

Apr 25, 2002
The Spirit was the worst garbage I've ever had to sleep through...paid for an expensive & uncomfortable place to sleep.a photocopy through a skirt is not an ass shot. no "ass shots" or skin from Scarlet -not anything like the Sin City. in the end it was a drawn out love story.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just rented this movie. God, it was awful! I don't say that too often about movies because usually I watch movies I think I will enjoy and I can usually find something good to say about most movies. But I can't think of one good thing to say about this movie. Terrible, awful, horrible.:mad::angry: