The solo Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Looks clean. I know you're reppin' your spot, but see what it would look like without the second pic (with beanie and rag). I think it would simplify the cover which to me always stands out over a cover with too much on it. Just a suggestion.

Gone,
Doxx

M

MrFreeze

Vamps said:
Yeah, see what it looks like without the 2nd picture of you, overall it's a tight ass cover though..
ya it looks cool but if you took out the second pic like he said it would probably appeal to more people because, me personally, i dont really even pick up gang lookin shit. just my thoughts.

Junior

Infamouz 51st
May 8, 2002
www.stacksvinyl.com
That cover would look better without the person at top. The features list should also be left out. That shit looks very well done and should go to press just how it looks minus the guy at the upper right.

This is not the run-of-the-mill latin gangster album cover, it looks like some quality shit!

Apr 25, 2002
very tight cover...u might wanna try it without the top head picture. but it still looks sick. i know FA SHO....this is gonna be a good album...i even hooked up a few of the beats that will be on it, one which will feature Woodie to my understanding....so go pick that shit up, slump for your trunk!!

May 2, 2002
Thanks to everyone who gave their thought....yeah, I wanted the pic in the corner bigger and faded off in the background, almost to where you can't see it. Puttin the features in place of that is a damn good Idea!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm lovin that cover. Just as everyone else says, take off the pic on the upper right, and leave as is without features cuz the cover is too clean! That XIV on ya name was a clever touch. Good luck with ya project homie!