The Smashing Pumpkins "To Forgive"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
That's pretty cool, I've been trying to put myself up on some Smashing Pumpkins shit... I've already been diggin' Gish and Siamese Dream for a while so I guess Mellon Collie/Infinite Sadness is next.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Great song...amazing band.

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is such a sick fucking album. One of my favorites for sure.

Zero is prob. my favorite Smashing Pumpkins songs...kind of a hard to call though because they have had so many classic songs.

I mean off of Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness alone you got:

Zero
Tonight, Tonight
Bullet With Butterfly Wings
Jellybelly
Bodies

Classic album.

All of Smashing Pumpkins albums are dope as fuck IMO. Too bad Billy Corgan is an egotistical maniac and had to be such a fucking perfectionist that the band broke up.

Nuttkace

May 16, 2002
This is probably my second fav. band of all time only behind nirvana. everything they did was great.

siamese dream will forever be my fav. album by them. That whole album front to back is classic.

mellon collie is great as well, and it has my fav. song by them : muzzle.

^^corgan is does have a lil ego and all, but this was HIS band. he played most the instruments and wrote the songs. i think it was good that he was a perfectionist ... his work came out perfect. (imo)

i cant wait to see what happens with the new stuff, it has been confirmed that there will be a new SP album. hopefully they start doing some gigs again too, id love to see them again one day, they put on good shows.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
yeah the Pumpkins are legends.. always loved em... Ever since the Bullet With Butterfly Wings debuted on mtv that is.. lol. i remember that video in like what, 96? i was like 12. That song did it for me, was a fan after that.. Tonite Tonite is one of my favorite uplifting songs.

thx for the download..will check it out