The sick on friday night/have to work tomorrow thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2006
Damn I caught some nasty shit somewhere. Can't hold down food or liquids. I smoked some bud and I felt better for a little bit, then I felt worse. Son of a bitch. Everyone is out at the bars and I'm stuck here at home sick and bored.

Mar 15, 2006
Nuttkase said:
I have to work at 7am. I should prob be going to bed but I'm not tired. FUCK SPLIT DAYS OFF!
Yeah fuck that. Unfortunately if it wasn't for people like you, I don't know what you do, and not sayin you do any of these, but there wouldn't be any bars/liquor stores/food open for the rest of us.

Split days always fucked me up. It gets depressing having 1 day off then going back to work, just to look forward to your next 1 day off. Man we need Lee in here just for his breathing.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hated split days off, but sometimes it came in handy of having a saturday off to party and a tuesday off to handle business

oh, and I'm home cuz my son is asleep in the other room....so no party time for me

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah splits have there good and bad things. Sometimes you don't feel like you have the day off though because you got to work the next day.

I can't really complain though, I'm coming off a 5 day vacation tommorow lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BaSICCally said:
maybe im getting older but I like sitting around the house once in awhile. Going to the bars and clubs can get old.
I feel you 100% on that one. Especially with the shitty as weather we had out here today.

On a side note I should have been in bed atleast a hour ago.