The Siccness’ Greatest Movie Contest!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
OK here is the Idea. A bracketed contest that pits movies against each other using only the input of sickness members to decide which movie is the Greatest. Head to head matchups until only one is left standing.

The problem is we need movies to do this.

So before we get to voting on which movies we like best we need the movies to vote on.

Read the directions:

So in this thread list your Top 3 favorite movies of all time.

If you list only one movie then only one will be counted. If you list 10 movies only the first 3 you list will be used. If someone suggests the same movie as you that is ok because the movies suggested the most will be guaranteed a spot in the bracket.

Because this could take forever I’ll only count the movies that get suggested within the next week. That means after 11:59pm 08/06/09 none of the suggestions will be counted.

Depending on how many suggestions are made we’ll make it a contest between 30, 50, 100 movies in the bracket.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Donnie Darko

American History X

Full Metal Jacket

This was pretty hard to do... I know they don't count.. but here are some honorable mentions (if anyone is having trouble thinking of some movies)
Evil Dead I
Empire Strikes Back
Beetlejuice
Godfather II

Status
Not open for further replies.