The Seahawks..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I just wanted to give you guys your props. I for one thought your team was highly overrated and a bunch of ho's, but you played your asses off and made the game competitive. Seattle came out strong on offense and defense and I have a new found respect for them..

Feb 14, 2004
Vamps you a good dude for that one. but i dont think that the Seattle Seahawks were over rated when everyone but the Northwest favored the Steelers. it was a good game though. i'm just glad it wasn't no shut-out on either side. i don't like shut-outs.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Steelers were softer than I thought,but they outcoached Seattle.Sean A should of got 26 to 30 rushes,yall could'nt hold him.The holding calls.......I missed'em with my eyes,and they came at opportune times.

Dec 30, 2003
yea i admit they got bad calls.... but they were fuckin up..... after the steelers scored the 1st TD they kinda crumbled...... the last 50 seconds of the 1st half was all seahawks time mistakes and fuck ups... that right there was their chance to win or at least make it a reeal tight game... but they didnt do it

Apr 20, 2003
I think the Seahawks crumbled when Parker got the 75 yard td run in the 3rd quarter! IMO if Parker hadn't got that run for the touchdown the outcome would have probably went the Hawks' way cuz they were only trailing by 4 points... Also the missed field goals killed any chance for a comeback. It was a good game though even though there were some bad mistakes on the refs part.

Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
I for one thought your team was highly overrated and a bunch of ho's, but you played your asses off and made the game competitive.
true (thoght they were overrated, but not ho's, though seeing the reaction to the game i'm leaning towards the fans as being ho's)

I give props to that defense. On a whole it was impressive. Basically if you believed that Pit. diserved to be in the big game then you have to believe seattle did too. Easy schedual or not seattle proved in this game they could hang with the big teams.

Aug 26, 2002
I honestly felt that the 4th and inches shit was too conservative, yah yah it's the superbowl and you are deep in your own territory but shit i think they could have made inches on that shit. fuck you got the best back in the league, you got a fb that is going to the pro bowl, that just showed how scared they was.