THE SCIENCE OF WOMEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
it's easy stupid fat ugly hoes with hella kid think they can hit me up online and think I will care. The super hot ones are now all on Goddess status now. They get make millions off hella dumb simps online and most dont' even want a man. they just use them to make money.. so yeah that sums up stupid hoes in 2021 lol ugly hoes thing they have chance the hot ones know they can pimp simps until they get rich....

this is the dark reality now ha ha ha hahah ah a ha h ah h haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you ever dance with an ugly hoe in the pale moon light ?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Easiest way to get a woman to change what you don't like about her, if direct blunt conversation doesn't work, is to explain how you don't do fucc human shit in your own words. It's all about directing their conscience to flow with your objectives. Women without strong father figures need direction and it's up to you to feed the instructions. Their mama was a hold digging hoe? Double down.

I ain playing....born to macc and stacc

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Hoea will try to make you look like a succa to others. Stay with your game plan as other people's opinions are usually coming from broke ass mf and never matter at the end of the day as they the real succas. They will never be at the top with you anyway, keep pushin. False narratives, cannot hurt your grind.

Props: Alucard1904

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Hoea will try to make you look like a succa to others. Stay with your game plan as other people's opinions are usually coming from broke ass mf and never matter at the end of the day as they the real succas. They will never be at the top with you anyway, keep pushin. False narratives, cannot hurt your grind.
This is true I see a bunch of broke suckas on facebook thirsty chasing hoes they will never get all they do i post how they are sad depressed and broke lol how can they be broke with tons of free money, revenue and crypto online? i make money while i sleep lol and im not thirsty for hoes lol id only pay attention to a ten who also earns in her sleep lol stupid mother fuckers in this world ha ha haha hahaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

Props: StillHustlin

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
some of what this guys says is true. Its' just social media and the net made ugly girls and guys brave thinking they have a chance getting someone good looking. Because they know damm well they have no chance or the guts to try in person. So they think they have a chance online lol it's so funny. But what guys and girls so is keep them around simpls since these days profiles and pages on social media can be monetized, so they let them stay to money but they know damm well they will never get with those simps goes for makes and females ha h aha hahahahha haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
This what you do to a square bitch when they want to play you close

Your shit gets put in common area so you can gracefully exit stage left. I'm telling you brehs, it takes no physicality it's all mental and if they want to play the mental midget and play you close, let em lose, they easily replaceable and there are real earners they don't even know about. Don't need em don't feed em. Real rap no cap.

Now, what's this really about? Don't ever in your life call the police on me over some bs you create and think you just going to get away with it. This was months in the making because of that. Now I've taken her home from her, in a matter of 4 months. I don't ever play checcers and I don't ever let a bitch play me, I tell em that from the gate and if they don't hear me then they hear me now.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Like I said.....go head and play like I'm a succa, we will always see, maybe all those other succas can't cuz they simpish to the hoe lies...but real recognize this Killahoe