the rumor goin around about homie sicx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2003
i have heard a rumor goin around i dont know if it is true.....but suposidly tha rapper sicx is doin 80 years or 80 life terms or some shit like that for rapin his twin daughters or some shit like that, and im sure if its true that lynch you would know or someone that hits these boards up would know......keep this thread goin

Jan 27, 2003
what up wit rappers goin to prison for that shit......i dont know if any of ya all listen to a rapper name South Park Mexican from houston,texas but that fool is doin 20 years for some simular shit

Aug 2, 2002
I heard a stupid as song from SPM. He was talking some shit like I'm sippin' on aunt jemima (pancake syrup). I thought that song was a fuckin joke until I seen he had a whole CD.

Well I hope that lil child molester gets fucked in the ass with and broom stick minus the SPIT......

Aug 2, 2002
yeh that was it "you know my name its spm" what a joke. The part the was even funnier is when I found out SPM meant South Park Mexican.
That song had me LMAO from Sac to Lake Tahoe.