The Rules of Bay Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
you had some shit you were gonna put out wit jt , but you decided to do your own thang.

you went to sf state with boots riley of the coup.

you still consider saffir to be "dude from menace II society".

your folks was the real person who taught dj pam the funkstress how to dj.

you ain't reaaly feelin hiero , but casual is cool though.

you've never heard of T-KASH , or KPFA but your potna said "dude show is kinda cool too".

ONE.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
U must sell your cd's outside of Rasputin's and catch me before I walk in. Then, when I tell you "Sorry, I'm broke, homey." you still waste my, as well as your time, listening to your cd with recycled-ass beats and unoriginal "Hyphy" beats that you claim Nick Peace, Traxamillion, and Rob Lo produced for you, EXCLUSIVELY. Then, when I tell you I'm broke, you try to gaff $5 outta me, when I tell you again, that I have no money. Then, I tell you that I'm goin' inside and I'll catch u when I come out, but when I leave I just walk right by and ignore you with $50 worth of cd's/dvds in my hand.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You need to make at least two collabo albums in your rap career. Knowing the other artist personally is not absolutely necessary....