The Rise and Fall of the Nuestra Familia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2007
I SEEN THE BOOK A WHILE BACK AND IS WHY I DIDNT WANT TO READ IT... FUCK A RATA.

MY MOMS GAVE ME THIS ADVICE A LONG TIME AGO AND I LIVE BY THIS SHIT SHE TOLD ME "CUENTAS TUS AMIGOS EN UNA MANO, Y TE SOBRAN DEDOS."

COUNT YOUR FRIENDS ON ONE HAND AND YOU STILL HAVE FINGERS LEFT OVER.

Feb 15, 2007
I READ MONSTER THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A LA GANGMEMBER THATS A GOOD BOOK FOR YOUNGSTERS, THE NOT SO SERIOUS WILL FALL BACK. AND THE SERIOUS WILL GET THAT MUCH MORE INSIGHT AND EXPERIENCE INTO GANGSTERISM

Apr 18, 2006
antoniog831 said:
I SEEN THE BOOK A WHILE BACK AND IS WHY I DIDNT WANT TO READ IT... FUCK A RATA.

MY MOMS GAVE ME THIS ADVICE A LONG TIME AGO AND I LIVE BY THIS SHIT SHE TOLD ME "CUENTAS TUS AMIGOS EN UNA MANO, Y TE SOBRAN DEDOS."

COUNT YOUR FRIENDS ON ONE HAND AND YOU STILL HAVE FINGERS LEFT OVER.
YOUR MOMS WAS RIGHT.,.,.,THAT SHIT IZ HELLA TRUE

Dec 7, 2005
The books alright but if your lookin for some stories of people killing scraps or whatever you aint really going to find any, the book is mostly about how the NF started and problems within it and whatnot and, Imo, tring to make that one bitch look like "not such a bad guy", Monster and Always Running are better

Mar 3, 2006
FUCK GRATTON N FREE $IR DYNO!

He'$ the Main ReA$on why Dyno i$ locked up too. The whole OPERATION BLACK WIDOW N $hit, he didn't confe$$ed up or $ay that Dyno wa$n't apart of NF.That gratton dude is in G.U.N's intro. N he promi$ed Dyno A lot of money, money received from G.U.N. but he robbed Dyno, that$ why $hit$ gone bad between Both of them, and then that$ when Gratton $tarted $nitching when he got caught up with the po$ter$ and $hit in hi$ car with the popo. But fuck that fuckin ratta N the $nitch, he'$ on top of the NF$ next big hit li$t....Free DYNO!-'RO$A LOC DE VARIO $ANTA RO$A NORTE CALI