The Revenant

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I usually would not watch a three hour movie.
I'm on a sober spell and anything 3 hours is grueling to me.

And the only reason I watched it was the rumors that he was raped by a bear, twice. i find that the most hilarious shit i ever heard.

He was damn near raped. you could kinda call it that.

Leonardo Dicaprio Kinda finally impressed me in a role.
ive always kinda wrote him off as a pretty boy pussy now that hes super grown up i can kinda look at him different.

Shit is real hard to watch to some degree but a great movie in the aspect that a man can live through all types of shit and still survive under the most unbearable of odds.

trailer (dont watch it if i havent already made you interested, it tells alot.)

If youre bored, go see it or peep it on xbmc and leave your thoughts.
edit: also, it may or may not be out yet. the director is bro that shot birdman
which was beautifully done btw

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
leo is chasing an oscar harder than ever if he already got a movie out with last years winner of director of the year. heard he damn near had frostbite shooting this lol. i'm gonna peep it but i feel you on the 3 hours thing, noped out of hateful eight for that reason. i'll watch them eventually just when i feel like making those 3 hour time investments.

May 2, 2015
I plan to watch it. Glad to see it's getting good reviews here. I thought Leo hit his peak on Wolf of Wallstreet. I mainly want to watch it for the story and because of the director, Ynaritu.

May 9, 2002
I plan to watch it. Glad to see it's getting good reviews here. I thought Leo hit his peak on Wolf of Wallstreet. I mainly want to watch it for the story and because of the director, Ynaritu.
How would you know if he "peaked" if he hasnt had any other movies out since then?

Jan 5, 2006
Leo should've won an oscar long time ago.. I think he fucked some jewish dude's sister/wife/cousin or girlfriend. You know Hollywood is basically run by jewish people, they're connected!

I'm actually a big fan of the cinematographer and director of this movie. Was reading interviews and stuff that said this movie was difficult to make and they went over budget because of how short the days were and also cameras and other gear froze up, people got sick, basically the worst conditions to shoot in.

May 2, 2015
Leo should've won an oscar long time ago.. I think he fucked some jewish dude's sister/wife/cousin or girlfriend. You know Hollywood is basically run by jewish people, they're connected!

I'm actually a big fan of the cinematographer and director of this movie. Was reading interviews and stuff that said this movie was difficult to make and they went over budget because of how short the days were and also cameras and other gear froze up, people got sick, basically the worst conditions to shoot in.
Great last post Chapo. I heard they caught your ass in Mejico today. #FreeChapo

May 16, 2002
I finally watched it this morning. I've had it on dvd since last year, but just got around to it.

Movie was excellent!!!!!