The Rellez cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
this a group outta Springfield , Missouri and was wondering if anyone knew a place to buy their cds online or if someone has a contact number or email for them . buddy turned me on to them and damn that shit is coo , holla back if anyone can help me out with sum more info ...

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
well i had the guy ship me a few more and i should have them Monday or Tuesday and i'll post up the covers . he has Soul Searchhin and The R.E.B.I.R.T.H. copys still left for sale when i get my order i'll post up the guys phone # . i wanna make sure i get my shit so no one else gets burned before i post the info . he takes paypal only and doesnt really sell online but i gotta him to do this since he used to post here on tha Siccness . that track wit Tech is sick ...

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
well got the cds today and i'll post the covers when i get home tonight . Rock N Sports are already sold out of The REBIRTH but he will have more in a few weeks , they still have plenty of the Soul Searchin though . Nolan said he would call me when he gets them in and i'll update you guys . @ JL i got your order for you ... and for everyone else hit me up if you need copys or it would be cheaper to order direct from Nolan and he takes paypal only . here's tha store info :

Rock N' Sports Entertainment
113 North Holden Street
Warrensburg, Missouri 64093

1-660-747-0088 ask for Nolan

thanks again to KillaCityMizery for tha hook up , Nolan said he talked to ya tha other day . he was curious who you where , lol.

Jan 9, 2004
I'm the guy who sold them to Twisted One. He will let you know I'm legit. I just got more of them in too, $15.00 each. I have both Soul Searchin and The Rebirth. Of course, both are authentic pressed and brand new, just ask Twisted. Will sell out fast.

Jan 9, 2004
Yeah, I tried to call you yesterday, it didn't work, maybe I had the wrong number. Call me on Monday or whenever. I have plenty of the Rebirth back in stock, not so many of the Soul Searchin though. I will sell you the first batch at the same price as before, but after that, for everyone else, they are $15 each for both Soul Searchin and Rebirth.

For those who want a "real" internet transaction, I just listed them on ebay as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4837058716
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4838320373