The Real Sopranos (The DeCavalcante Family)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
bigbosstalk said:
the show is based on john gotti's daughter's family

tony is her husband

LOL that is the most idiotic statement I've heard in a while...Victoria Gotti was married to Angelo Ruggiero...NOTHING like Tony Soprano. Dude was an idiot and NEVER a boss.

anyway

Just watched it man thanks for the link!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
I HEARD THE SOPRANOS IS ACTUALLY BASED MORE OR LESS ON AN ACTUAL MOBB STORY...WHO KNOWS HOW EXACT THE TV SHOW IS TO THE REAL STORY,IF IT IS TRYING TO PORTRAY ACTUAL EVENTS....BUT SUPPOSIBLY SUM OF THE CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW OR THAT HAVE BEEN ON THE SHOW ARE SUM HOW IN A WAY CONNECTED TO THE MOBB....ANYONE ELSE HEARD ABOUT THAT?...

Apr 28, 2003
DJ Mark 7 said:
LOL that is the most idiotic statement I've heard in a while...Victoria Gotti was married to Angelo Ruggiero...NOTHING like Tony Soprano. Dude was an idiot and NEVER a boss.

anyway

Just watched it man thanks for the link!
no problem...lol@those negros in your sig...nevermind it's some broad gettin squirted in the eye now

Oct 9, 2004
YOU FUCK WITH LOUIE U FUCK WITH VINNY YOU FUCK WITH VINNY YOU FUCK WITH FRANKIE YOU FUCK WITH FRANKIE YOU FUCK WITH JONNIE YOU FUCK WITH JONNIE YOU FUCK WITH THE WHOLE FAMILYA.