THE REAL FREEWAY RICK ROSS IS FREE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
"We spoke to 50 yesterday, but tha real Rick Ross don't wanna have anything to do with Officer Ricky. He just wanna run his label and get his movie going and books."
A big whatever... he went from 2 million a day to sitting in a closet. Sooo if 50 offered up some scratch ole boy Rick won't do a guest spot on a mixtape? for real? that's a lot of integrity.. more than I can take. ghost...

Jan 22, 2007
We spoke to 50 yesterday, but tha real Rick Ross don't wanna have anything to do with Officer Ricky. He just wanna run his label and get his movie going and books.
It seems to me the whole thing was just a publicity stunt, so to deal with either of these "puppets" would be fruitless......I'd be trying to get that movie/book out while there is still interest and not worry about the joke of a music industry that exists nowadays......

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
that's what they want you to believe

c'mon if you discover something that big and your shot twice i don't think it's suicide.
no, no, no, you are correct. i was being lazy and high, but you are correct. gary webb died under especially suspicious circumstances according to reports.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
@ public domain the books are already in motion (The Black Scareface) We have several deals on the table for the movie, Ricks not a dumb man, a person that made 2-3 Million a day and been down 14+ years has alot of business savvy about himself.

The record label is to help the young youth stay off the street and learn about business, he's reeling them in on that note for the simple fact that youth are into music, fashion bitches and money...You see where I'm going with that.

www.freewayenterprise.com

Jan 22, 2007
@ public domain the books are already in motion (The Black Scareface) We have several deals on the table for the movie, Ricks not a dumb man, a person that made 2-3 Million a day and been down 14+ years has alot of business savvy about himself.

The record label is to help the young youth stay off the street and learn about business, he's reeling them in on that note for the simple fact that youth are into music, fashion bitches and money...You see where I'm going with that.

www.freewayenterprise.com
I see you....