THE REAL CHOLO DANCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
for a second i thought i was just really hungover from last night and my brain was confusing young mexican males for chickens cockfighting.

that was like 8-12 different fucking dances all mixed together.

that was like the mexican sombrero hat dance, the c walk, tejano dancing, the b stomp, the dosie do, the electric slide, shock g's "dowhatchalyke" dance, the kid and play, the la bamba, square dancing and the harlem shake mixed with getting crunk and punk rock moshing with a twist on top of it

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I think I even seen a cabbage patch somewhere in there. That video looked like if the ECCR board got together with the SO Cal Board and they all got faded and started acting hella homo reminiscing on their county jail days.

Jan 12, 2006
for a second i thought i was just really hungover from last night and my brain was confusing young mexican males for chickens cockfighting.

that was like the mexican sombrero hat dance, the c walk, tejano dancing, the b stomp, the dosie do, the electric slide, shock g's "dowhatchalyke" dance, the kid and play, the la bamba, square dancing and the harlem shake mixed with getting crunk and punk rock moshing with a twist on top of it
LOL THIS SHIT IS TO FUCKEN FUNNNY!!!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA