the queefs are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
dfag, we lost to the chiefs D. the niners have no excuse, they just suck balls

we should have been run heavy with the shit oline we got out there. got practice squad players starting, 3rd string offensive tackles and center

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
dfag, we lost to the chiefs D. the niners have no excuse, they just suck balls

we should have been run heavy with the shit oline we got out there. got practice squad players starting, 3rd string offensive tackles and center
how so? mcfadden cant even break a run man, Raiders D can only do so much and 6 Delay of games? 3 INTS towards the end on dumb ass throws? its all on the QB today the Oline didn't help much but thats a bullshit excuse

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
That's why we couldn't be run heavy, out oline is too banged up to open up holes and work together
the alternative is forcing pryor to be the entire offense and that was never going to work against the chiefs D

how so? mcfadden cant even break a run man, Raiders D can only do so much and 6 Delay of games? 3 INTS towards the end on dumb ass throws? its all on the QB today the Oline didn't help much but thats a bullshit excuse
all on the QB? really? pryor is the only reason we even have an offense, you remember what matt flynnch looked like behind that line? the offensive coordinator is asking way too much from pryor. he's a young inexperienced
QB going against probably the best D in the league and in a hostile environment, with a makeshift oline and you don't want to run the ball?

Props: REACHTMO

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
corinthian @corinthian absolutely yes.

get that "all on the qb" shit out of here. the interceptions were on pryor, but kc has the best cb squad ive seen this year, even when flowers is injured. pryor kept them in the game until the 4th quarter. is it pryor's choice to abandoned the run in the first half? is he calling the plays?

defense played pretty well too. Guys just need to clean up a few things. Chiefs won on good field position and penalties.

Props: corinthian
Jun 23, 2005
A lot of times it is Pryor who abandons the run by keeping on the read option l. And they COULDT run the ball. If they went out there and ran it on the first two down then people would complain that we didn't let Pryor have it enough lol

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I wouldn't complain, I've been wanting them to run more! lol

at least we'll finally have our oline healthy after we come back from the bye. well we should anyway. wiz II, veldheer and watson should all be back. might get tyvon branch back on D too

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
corinthian @corinthian absolutely yes.

get that "all on the qb" shit out of here. the interceptions were on pryor, but kc has the best cb squad ive seen this year, even when flowers is injured. pryor kept them in the game until the 4th quarter. is it pryor's choice to abandoned the run in the first half? is he calling the plays?

defense played pretty well too. Guys just need to clean up a few things. Chiefs won on good field position and penalties.
so the delay of games aint on the QB? the INTS not on the QB the bullshit throwing it up for grabs not on the QB? the taken stupid ass sacks instead of throwing ball away not on the QB? damn i didnt see the same game as you then

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
so the delay of games aint on the QB? the INTS not on the QB the bullshit throwing it up for grabs not on the QB? the taken stupid ass sacks instead of throwing ball away not on the QB? damn i didnt see the same game as you then
that's on the offensive coordinator not recognizing the situation at hand. young inexperienced QB, pathetic oline, hostile environment on the road at division rivals house and they even set the noise record, against the best defense in the league. even peyton manning wouldn't do well in that situation.

you gotta slow the game down for your young QB, make the defense at least think that you might run some of the time. instead they got the go ahead to just tee off on pryor all day long. just look at what the chiefs did, they weren't worried about the offense punting all day long, they just played it safe and fell back on their D. they let us make mistakes and then took advantage, if we forced the run game, then those mistakes don't happen. we had the lead or were tied up for most of the game, why would you not force the run in that situation?

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Why would you run if you cant even get more then 2 yrds per rush? did you see anyone rushing for shit besides TP in the first Half, and the raiders always look flat in the 2nd half an thats TP fault don't sit here an say the crowd noise because thats bullshit Delay of games can be somewhat from crowd but theres a 24 sec clock watch it, he played like bitch mode today with his hurt little finger, im tired of people making excuses for loses

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
Why would you run if you cant even get more then 2 yrds per rush? did you see anyone rushing for shit besides TP in the first Half, and the raiders always look flat in the 2nd half an thats TP fault don't sit here an say the crowd noise because thats bullshit Delay of games can be somewhat from crowd but theres a 24 sec clock watch it, he played like bitch mode today with his hurt little finger, im tired of people making excuses for loses
you run the ball to protect your qb from a great pass rushing D and prevent mistakes. you play it safe and let your defense work, kind of like the chiefs did. worked out well for them. mcfadden and jennings both were averaging 3.3 and 3 yards a carry, I'll take that anyday over turnovers and sacks. especially when you got the lead and the other teams offense ain't doing shit. they only scored after we turned the ball over

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Okay i see what your saying but all in all i believe TP could have done better and should have we are not a 2nd half team for some reason we always seem to go in the slump where hes getting sacked and playing dumb

Props: corinthian

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
yeah, I agree about the second half offense lacking. If can get our oline healthy and get the run game going in the first half of games, I think it would help correct that.