The Protector

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
that movie is old......its been out on dvd for a minute.....its pretty tight but the only thing i didnt like is the corny story line but the fighting scenes are hella sick..... its defenitaly worth watchin

Apr 26, 2002
SneakNP said:
that movie is old......its been out on dvd for a minute.....its pretty tight but the only thing i didnt like is the corny story line but the fighting scenes are hella sick..... its defenitaly worth watchin
didn't kno that, why is it bein re released in tha theater then? is it a different version/ending or something? fold.

Apr 25, 2002
its an import from thailand, original was called tom yum goong, worth checkin out if you liked ong bak. u.s. always gets asian movies late just like how they was doing jackie chans films back then and releasin them here like they was new

Feb 13, 2005
sNEAK 70sEV said:
its pretty tight but the only thing i didnt like is the corny story line but the fighting scenes are hella sick..... its defenitaly worth watchin
i watched it today, the movie is one of the hardest asian martial arts/action movies i seent in a minute. this dude fighting for his elephants

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like someone said the story line isn't that great...but then come on it's a martial arts flick. I liked it a lot. I don't know about this one but in Ong Bak he did all his own stunts with no special fx.

Jan 3, 2006
i just came back from watching this flick

the story line was like whatevers...but the action scenes were the SHIT !

foo kneews so many foos at the end...its worth watching if u like martial arts

movies...

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
This was a great movie. I don't care about the story, the acting, or the lighting because I go to see a martial arts movie for the fighting. If I want something with good acting and a good story, then I'll go see an Al Pacino movie. But I'm not going to see a martial arts movie starring Al Pacino. Stick to what you know best.

Nov 27, 2002
A if fools can really do all that how come u dont see shit like that in pride fighting or ufc,i mean i know its a movie but if fools have skills like that how come you never see it.
I dont claim to know much about martial arts,thats why im asking.
But that movie was koo,that big azz white boy tho served up in the first meeting,aint that the same foo brad pitt killed in a second on TROY?
best fight tho IMO was when he fought that fool who was doin the copa brasilian fighting.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
HEAVYMETALGANGSTER said:
A if fools can really do all that how come u dont see shit like that in pride fighting or ufc,i mean i know its a movie but if fools have skills like that how come you never see it.
Because all of those Ultimate Fighters know how to defend against most of those moves and techniques. Those fights are like soccer, it's a defensive sport.

Oct 13, 2004
This movie was fuckin hella tight. That nigga is a fuckin Savage! I recommend this movie to all folks that like action movies and martial arts. I think this fool will fuck up Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

Jun 30, 2005
dude was sick in the movie. haha he was choppin everybody, even the big niggas. i wouldnt last 1 minute if i had to thump with him. haha all over his elephants.. dude is mainey.

Oct 13, 2004
I still wished he woulda fucked that bitch up somethin tough. She was just posted whippin his ass when he was really fuckin up them big fools.