@ the producers here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
Im looking for some more VsT plugins, PM me if you have any you would like to trade or sell or just to hook me up! haha for real tho, PM me and we can organize somethin, i need some more sounds!

Apr 14, 2003
oh. nice.... man i tried fuckin with reason for a while... and fuck makin beats like that.. if i were to produce I would have to do it with my hands... i gotta play it, not click it and all that jazz. too much bs/

gotta get down on the keys.

Jun 9, 2005
www.kevwestbeats.com
oh. nice.... man i tried fuckin with reason for a while... and fuck makin beats like that.. if i were to produce I would have to do it with my hands... i gotta play it, not click it and all that jazz. too much bs/

gotta get down on the keys.
if ur trying to use reason with a mouse u have lost most of the battle lol. Software production is on the come up big time. Most producers nowadays are selling off their hardware and going totally software. I personally use Reason but something keeps pulling me back to my hardware. I won't let it go.