the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Great game by Portland last nite! Ur guys were hitting shots left and right and played a good game especially Roy n Aldridge....Our defense hasn't looked to solid as of late. Instead of kicking the ball out Mason should have taken the shot IMO but fucker had to kick it out to Fin Dogg! Mason was hitting shots here and there throughout the game and I expect him to go agressive to the rim but oh well we got beat.....

Jun 27, 2005
I feel like one of the main reasons we lost other than Amare/Shaq playing excellent games was Aldridge. I hate when he gets trigger happy with that 17 foot jumper. Maurice Lucas needs to get on his ass about that. He's so damn effective on the low block but he hardly ever goes there (another Sheed parallel?). If he would just play from the inside out we would be in a lot better shape.

Another problem was our inability to bust the Suns out of their zone with the outside shot. Martel will be a great zone buster when he gets back. Jumpers just weren't falling and nobody tried to go inside. Another thing Aldridge NEEDS to do if he wants to be a star. With Aldridge drifting farther and farther away from the basket and with Oden out, we have no inside presence.

Roy didn't play like Roy other than with his scoring. He made some horrible decisions passing the ball that lead to Suns fast breaks on at least 3 occasions that I remember. Usually he is the smartest and most reliable player on the court. He is the heart of the team and we cant afford to have him not playing his best ball because the rest of the team tends to follow his lead.

Feb 17, 2008
fuckin a!!!!! man couldnt ask for a better look at the tie from rudy at the end there, wide open in the corner. that hurts. Brandon looks like shit to start the season. So much for all the defensive work we have done in practice. I know its early but im still pissed. We will turn it around. On defense tonight we looked lost, couldnt get the switches down, letting them come back into the game and shit. We need to learn to kick them while they are down. we settle for the outside shot, when its on its on, but when we are off we lose ten point leads in the 3rd quarter! god damn its frustrating, we should have won that game for sure. Channing taking big shots??? in traffic???? late in the game???? fuckkkkk!

Jun 23, 2002
fuckin a!!!!! man couldnt ask for a better look at the tie from rudy at the end there, wide open in the corner. that hurts. Brandon looks like shit to start the season. So much for all the defensive work we have done in practice. I know its early but im still pissed. We will turn it around. On defense tonight we looked lost, couldnt get the switches down, letting them come back into the game and shit. We need to learn to kick them while they are down. we settle for the outside shot, when its on its on, but when we are off we lose ten point leads in the 3rd quarter! god damn its frustrating, we should have won that game for sure. Channing taking big shots??? in traffic???? late in the game???? fuckkkkk!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah

It's still early chump. Hopefully thing will only get worse!

My squad won tonight, feels great! douche

Sep 4, 2002
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaah

It's still early chump. Hopefully thing will only get worse!

My squad won tonight, feels great! douche
LOL!!!!! you got your number 1 player wanting a trade because he was a faggot during the off season driving a moped. you guys are still the WARRIORS. no one gives a fuck. take your win over the Nuggets with no Camby, AI, or chauncey

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
LOL!!!!! you got your number 1 player wanting a trade because he was a faggot during the off season driving a moped. you guys are still the WARRIORS. no one gives a fuck. take your win over the Nuggets with no Camby, AI, or chauncey
seriously, what the fuck was he thinking?

he got that kind of a contract...and that nigga as driving a moped?

has he heard of a fucking ferrari or like a maserati?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
greg scrodum hasnt even played a full game dudes a bitch ellis will be back and better then ever you were all hyped up like no team in the nba can fuck with us blah blah shit and first game u get shitted on and and greg scrodum goes down

Jun 27, 2005
greg scrodum hasnt even played a full game dudes a bitch ellis will be back and better then ever you were all hyped up like no team in the nba can fuck with us blah blah shit and first game u get shitted on and and greg scrodum goes down
really? where? and how is ellis gonna be better than ever? you're basing that on what? him being injured and unable to play? And at least Oden got hurt playing basketball and not riding around like a fag on a moped.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
really? where? and how is ellis gonna be better than ever? you're basing that on what? him being injured and unable to play? And at least Oden got hurt playing basketball and not riding around like a fag on a moped.
haha i forgot to backspace on the greater then ever only time will tell odens been hurt for a year and now he has missed 3-4 weeks ellis has at least played a full game ill take a moped injury missing 3-4 weeks instead of drafting a player who has yet to play a game in his career in his 2nd year now. I dont wanna go searching for it but i remember mrsfedex hyping them up like no one in the league was gonna fuck with them

Sep 4, 2002
haha i forgot to backspace on the greater then ever only time will tell odens been hurt for a year and now he has missed 3-4 weeks ellis has at least played a full game ill take a moped injury missing 3-4 weeks instead of drafting a player who has yet to play a game in his career in his 2nd year now. I dont wanna go searching for it but i remember mrsfedex hyping them up like no one in the league was gonna fuck with them
and are you not hyping up monta ellis coming back and being better then ever. LOL.

I would love for someone to search and find where I would say oden would average 30/20 and 6 blocks a game, and be the best player in the league... please bring that up... ALL I said if oden is healthy Blazers>your favorite team