the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
COME ON NOW. IT WAS ALDRIDGE AND ODEN VS. NOAH. WE HAD THE 2ND PICK ROOKIE OUT THERE IN THE PAINT. NOT THAT HARD. U FAGS GOT MORE BULLSHIT PUSSY FOUL CALLS THEN THE LAKERS AND CELTICS COMBINED THAT GAME. HELLA FREE THROWS. 40 TO OUR 22. I KNOW ITS IN YOUR HOME STADIUM BUT DAMN. DONT GET HYPED UP. ODEN IS WEAK AND THE BLAZERS SUCKED OFF THE REFS TO GET THOSE CALLS

Sep 4, 2002
COME ON NOW. IT WAS ALDRIDGE AND ODEN VS. NOAH. WE HAD THE 2ND PICK ROOKIE OUT THERE IN THE PAINT. NOT THAT HARD. U FAGS GOT MORE BULLSHIT PUSSY FOUL CALLS THEN THE LAKERS AND CELTICS COMBINED THAT GAME. HELLA FREE THROWS. 40 TO OUR 22. I KNOW ITS IN YOUR HOME STADIUM BUT DAMN. DONT GET HYPED UP. ODEN IS WEAK AND THE BLAZERS SUCKED OFF THE REFS TO GET THOSE CALLS
maybe becuase you guys were so small in the paint you guys got overworked and beasted by bigger and better players maybe? haha @ can't believing the difference in fouls

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Damn, give credit where it's due. I would have given props for the bulls if they won.

Take the L. No need to talk shit like that but that's just me.

My 2 cents.

I'm a big fan of rose and deng.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
its gonna be hard without oden. our 5th injured player, and to make matters even worse... OUR HEAD FUCKING COACH got hurt too. torn achilles tendon. WOW!!

talk about hittin the injury bug.

i went to the houston game n the rose garden was rowwwwwwwwwwwwwdy. we NEEDED this win and im glad we got it although it costed us our no. 1 pick. oden come back strong. portland has ur back! u may never end up as advertised no. 1 pick but to us portland fans, ur a big part of our success and our future. GET WELL ODEN!

only dude to rock the stiched RIP CITY jersey. hella folks were askin me where i copped it.