the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
import hi life: im pissed blazers got worked tonight.... fuckin gay
big650chree: i know... i was so upset. warriors didnt make it so u know the blazers are my next team to cheer for!!!
import hi life: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oden is a bust!!!!!!!
big650chree: u mean the next HOF
import hi life: i knew u were a closet blazer fan
big650chree: ya i know... shhhh

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
^ uh no

import hi life: we suck ne ways
import hi life: oden is A BUST
import hi life: fuck em
import hi life: roy is a bust
big650chree: yep
import hi life: alderidge is soft
import hi life: we have no post game
import hi life: we aint shit
import hi life: we got lucky to be in the playoffs
import hi life: we a joke
big650chree: yep
import hi life: oregon aint shit
import hi life: yep
import hi life: but u know whart
big650chree: see, i wasnt gonna say none of that
big650chree: cuz i really dont care

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Yao was bustin, not enough pressure on his ass, Pryzbila was getting no help from Aldridge foo was sleeping the whole game. I knew Houston was going to be tuff but these fuckers really d-ing up everybody giving no good looks. Outlaw, Aldridge, Fernandez need to be more involved if we gonna win the next one.

Jun 23, 2002
Things that made this game awesome:

1 - The blowout, of course
2 - Dikembe Mutumbo having 2-3 finger waving blocks, one on Roy
3 - Brent Barry having that thunderous dunk at the end of the game

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Things that made this game awesome:

1 - The blowout, of course
2 - Dikembe Mutumbo having 2-3 finger waving blocks, one on Roy
3 - Brent Barry having that thunderous dunk at the end of the game
lol, your a fucking warriors fan, your team is sitting at home while my team is still playing. nuff said, go back to your offseason thread.

Jun 23, 2002
^^Awww the Warriors not making the playoffs excuse. All I know is my team wouldnt have gotten pounded and lost by 27 at home..Van Gundy is right, this should be a quick series

Sep 4, 2002
^^Awww the Warriors not making the playoffs excuse. All I know is my team wouldnt have gotten pounded and lost by 27 at home..Van Gundy is right, this should be a quick series
its not an "excuse" its fact... now run along little one and figure out what draft pick you guys are gonna fuck up on

and you're right you guys probably woulda lost by 50

Feb 17, 2008
I dont wanna see the massacre thats gonna happen in H-town..
remember when your team won 29 games? hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man i love that all these faggots are up in our thread now, trying to bring us down. havent been in here all year, but one loss in the PLAYOFFS and all of sudden here comes the bay area pussies. our goal all season has been to just MAKE the playoffs, getting home court was an added bonus. anyone whos team was 24 games UNDER 500 this year can suck the fat cock they all love.

We Blazer fans are still holding strong.

RIP CITY REVIVAL

Feb 17, 2008
Not as quite as it already is for yall!! Hahaha!! Got Em!!
man good thing ray ray was 1-12 and paul pierce couldnt QUIET make that FT to win the game. hahaha u dumb fuck, you were just singing the Blazers praises a couple weeks ago. you couldnt be anymore of a fucking Darryl when it comes to sports could you? havent heard shit from you all year either. you haters come in here talking shit, when the youngest team in the NBA loses one game. were we supposed to go undefeated in the playoffs this year? were we supposed to have home court in the playoffs? we were supposed to even be in the playoffs this year?

That was a demoralizing loss i will agree with that, and yes czar your team IS in the playoffs this year, even if it was in the east..........and the 7th seed..............and 41 wins..........and in the east...........and in the east. but still your team is in the playoffs so i can handle some shit from you, but these warrior fan mother fuckers can all fuck off cause you wont know what the post season is like for years. derrick rose played completely out of his mind and should be runaway ROY, fuckin awesome game to watch, and i am cheerin for the bulls in this series, but you really gonna come up in here talking shit when you know that your team couldn't hold shavlik randolphs fuckin jock strap? and when you know that the bulls got lucky as fuck game one, and that you will probably lose 4 straight now? and when you know that the blazers will win game two and probably win in 7? come on now