the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2008
big game tonight we gonna see who wants it more my rockets been fuckin up lately they better get there shit straight cuz yall are playin good rit now also cant wait to see pryzbilla flop 8 times against yao lol.
Joel doesnt flop. hes not a bitch, he plays the game like a man. i think you meant to say you cant wait to see Pryz BLOCK yao 8 times. L-Train gonna fuck scola up too. gonna need him and everyone else puttin in work, cause roy usually struggles with both battier and artest.

Feb 17, 2008
gettin kinda old to say, but going to anyway, need to win this one tonight. all we can do is win our games, so lets get it done. fuck the houston bullshit, move on we got 6 left, hopefully we can push to get home court. go thunder, magic, and D-Wade tonight as well as the blazers...

Feb 17, 2008
crazy fucking game almost gave me a heart attack. wtf travis? lol seriously, that was some stupid ass shit, and ive seen stupid, mostly by him this year. whatever though, i'll take that win, im just glad we won and that it didnt go to OT, with SA tomorrow.

Sep 4, 2002
OJ mayo was killin it.... outlaw is the grizzly killer, even tho he missed the free throw.

good thing the spurs will be on the second of a back to back tomorrow as well

Feb 17, 2008
great fucking comeback. i didnt realize we had so many comebacks from ten point or more deficits, 17 is it? thats pretty fucking impressive, not to mention the 4 or 5 from 20 or more. playing some damn good basketball right now, besides the houston game we look confident and like we belong playing in this type of race. fuck yes, i am very impressed with this team this year, this thread is pretty quiet lately, last year bout this time there were all sorts of haters in here talking shit, but they cant say nothing now!! Rip City is back, get used to it.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
i'll be at the game 2nite, yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! the garden is gonna be rockin tonight!

fuck ariza, Fuck Kobe, Fuck The Lakers As a staff, nba team and as a muthafuckin organization, and if you wanna be down with the lakers, FUCK YOU TOO!!! lol