The Popper feat. Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko - Kiss This

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Thanks Volrox.. love the sample.. Kaliko is amazing.. Popper is pretty good on this.. gives a good sound for the track.. Tech came different on the track.. sounded more mainstream than anything I have heard from him before, guess since its sampledfrom that Chris Brown song..

Better track than I previously anticipated.. thanks again

ECF'NW.

Aug 16, 2003
Thanks V for hooking me up man...Imma check out the rest of the popper mix tape and the G-14 classified tonight...thanks for making that 7th Heaven run....next time its on me lol....well maybe not lol

Sep 4, 2003
yeah man.. I went up to 7th heaven last night and picked this up... I called them first to make sure it was in stock.. didn't wanna drive that far and end up Shit Outta Luck!! haha

Aug 16, 2003
After hearing both the mix tape and G14...I gotta thank V again for only posting the Tech tracks..those are the only ones that are worth it lol....

The popers album is better then G14 IMO ...who knows...once I stop listinening to Killer I might give them a few more spins and change my opinion lol