THE POPPER DISCOGRAPHY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2006
Thats funny Mutt. bottom line real is real, fake is fake, and hate is hate, that nigga cheese is hatin. Yeah niggas create names to see what's goin on and what people are thinkin about particular artist, sometimes if you reveal your idenity you'll get fake responses. Bottom line is that cheese is on some bullshit

May 20, 2006
THE POPPER KOOL WIT ME, HE DOIN HIM. I UNDERSTAND WHAT'S BEIN SAID BY Y'ALL GOIN BACK AND FORTH TOO....

CHEEZE, WHERE YOU WRONG IS WHAT I QUOTED THO......I DON'T KNOW WHO "SLEEP" IS BUT I CAN ALMOST GURANTEE THAT HE/SHE IS IN THEIR 30'S AND SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THIS MUSIC SHIT...WHOEVER IT IS, THEY SPEAKIN LIKE THEY KNOW A LIL MORE THAN THE AVERAGE MUSIC FAN OR SICCNESS POSTER...IF THEY A NOBODY KOOL BUT IF IT'S SOMEONE POSTIN BEHIND SOME BULLSHIT ASS SCREEN NAME, THAT'S SOME WEAK SHIT. THAT'S THE ONLY THING ABOUT THESE INTERNET FORUMS, PEOPLE CAN CREATE A "CHARACTER" AND VOICE THEIR OPINION W/ A MASK ON.....

I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW THO UNLESS "SLEEP" SPEAKS...................
Mutt, imma make this quik and 2 tha point. Walt and me are both friends with J.J. J called me and asked me "why u hatin on walt on the net?"..... We both LoL!!! and i told him it is what it is I've been havin the same cell # since '96.... I wuz jus w/Fresh and Vonzell at Madrigal..... SLeep needz 2 stay in skool, i say what i say, i do what i do.... lol....

May 20, 2006
Thats funny Mutt. bottom line real is real, fake is fake, and hate is hate, that nigga cheese is hatin. Yeah niggas create names to see what's goin on and what people are thinkin about particular artist, sometimes if you reveal your idenity you'll get fake responses. Bottom line is that cheese is on some bullshit

The irony of you sayin my name throughout your entire post is that the reason that my folkz address as Cheez, iz bcuz im alwayz SmiLin!!

Oct 2, 2006
The same way that outside of Siccness, i have never heard of you, Sawyer. When i go to 7th Heaven, im not there too buy music.
I wasn't trying to sound like I was making an attack at you, I just figured being a local KC person that you had seen the section of the music in 7th Heaven dedicated to the KC Landmarks. I actually don't know of all the members off the top of my head just Popper, E-Skool, Paul Mussan, Donta Slusha, and Ron Ron come to mind.

Aug 14, 2006
E-SKOOL right here. Ya'll wild on this little sight! Look, I don't know if cats is bein misinformed or where ya'll gettin your info. from, but I specifically asked my guy sleep to keep me informed on what goes on with this sight because back in 05 it was supposed to be the shit and he told me that it was convo on me and a few people were bringin up my name. But don't get it twisted, Sleep is not some made up character. He is my homeboy. Just gettin the story straight. Stay up

Aug 31, 2005
Mutt, imma make this quik and 2 tha point. Walt and me are both friends with J.J. J called me and asked me "why u hatin on walt on the net?"..... We both LoL!!! and i told him it is what it is I've been havin the same cell # since '96.... I wuz jus w/Fresh and Vonzell at Madrigal..... SLeep needz 2 stay in skool, i say what i say, i do what i do.... lol....
I'M JUST CURIOUS TO WHO "SLEEP" IS???? I KNO U JUST STATIN YA OPINION

Aug 31, 2005
E-SKOOL right here. Ya'll wild on this little sight! Look, I don't know if cats is bein misinformed or where ya'll gettin your info. from, but I specifically asked my guy sleep to keep me informed on what goes on with this sight because back in 05 it was supposed to be the shit and he told me that it was convo on me and a few people were bringin up my name. But don't get it twisted, Sleep is not some made up character. He is my homeboy. Just gettin the story straight. Stay up

OK, WHT UP SKOOL? I THOUGHT IS WAS SOME MADE UP CHARACTER

Jul 1, 2004
@ Mocheez

Homie, just cuz I'm broke and shit don't mean that you ain't a fuckin idiot. Your talking down on "old ass rappers'' and down on Popper for "jackin" a beat. Same thing Rich in your sig does. You just hatin on Popper man. You must not have read the thread title. It says Popper. If you dont like it, stay out nobody made your dumbass come in here. Your a nobody too homie, all you are to me is a young kev dick rider. You seem to talk shit bout everybody but him and MFR! Get the dick out ya ass, ya dig?

May 20, 2006
@ Mocheez

Homie, just cuz I'm broke and shit don't mean that you ain't a fuckin idiot. Your talking down on "old ass rappers'' and down on Popper for "jackin" a beat. Same thing Rich in your sig does. You just hatin on Popper man. You must not have read the thread title. It says Popper. If you dont like it, stay out nobody made your dumbass come in here. Your a nobody too homie, all you are to me is a young kev dick rider. You seem to talk shit bout everybody but him and MFR! Get the dick out ya ass, ya dig?
Actually im Young Kev's brother. Actually i've been friends with Richard Johnson since we were 9 years old. You can talk trash on the net all you want, but you don't REALLY know me, ya dig??? BTW, i'll say what i want, when i want, too who i want, and i don't need protection behind a computer keyboard either, ya dig??? Put that in yo pipe and smoke on that, while you keep riding on the dick of another man, since you like "dick'n the ass" jokes.

May 20, 2006
I'M JUST CURIOUS TO WHO "SLEEP" IS???? I KNO U JUST STATIN YA OPINION
Yo Mutt, if you into reading, you need to check out the book my homie wrote. It's based on the story about me starting MoCheez mag. lol...... It's called "Pharoah". check it at www.myspace.com/pharaohentertainment..... My dude also produced an independent film that's flawless called "Crimdotte"..... KC entertainment is more than rappers and beatmakers. We got authors and filmmakers that are grinding hard also, and need support too. BTW, the "CrimeDotte" soundtrack is bangin!!!!!

Jul 1, 2004
Actually im Young Kev's brother. Actually i've been friends with Richard Johnson since we were 9 years old. You can talk trash on the net all you want, but you don't REALLY know me, ya dig??? BTW, i'll say what i want, when i want, too who i want, and i don't need protection behind a computer keyboard either, ya dig??? Put that in yo pipe and smoke on that, while you keep riding on the dick of another man, since you like "dick'n the ass" jokes.
Dont get your panties in a bunch man. All I'm sayin is the comment about Popper bein old and jackin beats doesnt make sense when the dude in your sig is the same(whether your friends or not). It's whatever man...do what ya do.

Aug 31, 2005
Yo Mutt, if you into reading, you need to check out the book my homie wrote. It's based on the story about me starting MoCheez mag. lol...... It's called "Pharoah". check it at www.myspace.com/pharaohentertainment..... My dude also produced an independent film that's flawless called "Crimdotte"..... KC entertainment is more than rappers and beatmakers. We got authors and filmmakers that are grinding hard also, and need support too. BTW, the "CrimeDotte" soundtrack is bangin!!!!!
I'MA CHECK IT WHEN I GET A MINUTE...SHOULD BE HITTIN U WITHIN THE WEEK FOR THAT INTERVIEW

Jul 20, 2008
Im really diggin what Popper has to offer but all i know that he has out is the I DO disc and Here Comes The Popper Mixtape...Im sure hes got other shit out there? What should i be looking for?
veterans day- the veteran click-flip ya wig records-1996
50 mcs-fresh 1 & flip ya wig records-1998
the day we worldwide-flip ya wig records-1999
turning point-flip ya wig records-2001
flip ya wig family compilation-flip ya wig records-2004
the i do remix disc-flip ya wig records- 2005
mixtape murder vol.1-flip ya wig records-2006
the return of the v.c.-flip ya wig records-2006
swope park mixtape vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
swope park album vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
prospect to quindaro mixtape vol.2-kc landmarks-2007
prospect to quindaro album vol.2-kc landmarks-2007
the wait is ova mixtape vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
here comes popper mixtape-kclandmarks-2008
bad news Vol.2-paul mussan-kc landmarks/final track records-2008
poison the prequel-big ben-kc landmarks/rekroom-2008
check my posture single-donta slusha-kc landmarks/reklis records-2008
there he go again-the popper-kc landmarks-2008
bonafide hustla-tay diggs-kc landmarks/d-boy ent.
mr. no it all-ron ron-kc landmarks/brainiak muzik-2008
street certified vol.1-grindaholics-kc landmarks/75thst records-2009
you aint bout shit single-the popper-2009
frankeinstein 1.0-ron ron-kc landmarks/streetmonstaz/brainiak music

there you have it 13 YEARS
5 albums
2 compilations
4 popper mixtapes
1 single
10 mixtapes under kc landmarks

seems someone was providing extremely inaccurate info so here it is from the horses mouth ya dude Walt lee dun-deala the popper.....landmark that....myspace.com/thepopperkc and thepopperkc.com

Aug 14, 2006
DAMN. GOOD SHIT POPPER. BUT I GUESS YOU STILL OLD AND WASHED UP ACCORDIN TO SOME NIGGA. LOL. FUCK THESE NIGGAZ! YOU AND E KNOW HOW I GET IT IN.
SOOOOOOOWHHHHHHAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2006
veterans day- the veteran click-flip ya wig records-1996
50 mcs-fresh 1 & flip ya wig records-1998
the day we worldwide-flip ya wig records-1999
turning point-flip ya wig records-2001
flip ya wig family compilation-flip ya wig records-2004
the i do remix disc-flip ya wig records- 2005
mixtape murder vol.1-flip ya wig records-2006
the return of the v.c.-flip ya wig records-2006
swope park mixtape vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
swope park album vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
prospect to quindaro mixtape vol.2-kc landmarks-2007
prospect to quindaro album vol.2-kc landmarks-2007
the wait is ova mixtape vol.1-kc landmarks-2007
here comes popper mixtape-kclandmarks-2008
bad news Vol.2-paul mussan-kc landmarks/final track records-2008
poison the prequel-big ben-kc landmarks/rekroom-2008
check my posture single-donta slusha-kc landmarks/reklis records-2008
there he go again-the popper-kc landmarks-2008
bonafide hustla-tay diggs-kc landmarks/d-boy ent.
mr. no it all-ron ron-kc landmarks/brainiak muzik-2008
street certified vol.1-grindaholics-kc landmarks/75thst records-2009
you aint bout shit single-the popper-2009
frankeinstein 1.0-ron ron-kc landmarks/streetmonstaz/brainiak music

there you have it 13 YEARS
5 albums
2 compilations
4 popper mixtapes
1 single
10 mixtapes under kc landmarks

seems someone was providing extremely inaccurate info so here it is from the horses mouth ya dude Walt lee dun-deala the popper.....landmark that....myspace.com/thepopperkc and thepopperkc.com
Thanks for helping out, ant_Johnson 16, Walt.... Im sure he will appreciate the info that you provided him...... Next time you wanna holla at me, give me a call, you ain't gotta call nobody else, my digits are still the same......

May 20, 2006
DAMN. GOOD SHIT POPPER. BUT I GUESS YOU STILL OLD AND WASHED UP ACCORDIN TO SOME NIGGA. LOL. FUCK THESE NIGGAZ! YOU AND E KNOW HOW I GET IT IN.
SOOOOOOOWHHHHHHAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!
Are you on the team as a cheerleader, pep squad, or just the team flag girl????? Oh wait, you are the water girl huh?????? How do you usually get it in?????? Since you put yourself out there, speak on it.